01-25-2019, 10:43 PM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

save 1 for missable trophy " young escapee" You must login or register to view this content.

save 2 true ending trophy " broken umbrella" You must login or register to view this content.

save 3 Gotcha trophy You must login or register to view this content.

save 4 Keep Their Head Ringing. go up stairs then right you well find paralyze You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

save 5 RANK S LEON https://www.mediafire.com/file/cuypvwny16njjjk/CUSA09171.7z/file thanks a lot to benderUK for hard trophy
save 6 RANK S Claire two trophy You must login or register to view this content.
save 7 RANK S Claire Hardcore You must login or register to view this content. thx to tsourekis
save 8[/color] two trophy You must login or register to view this content. thnx to hollow_83
location for last file start at 55:24

save 9 You will be at chief's office with claire second run and you need to go at the storage room in 3F at the heart door and destory the racoon at the selves.
You must login or register to view this content. also by hollow_83
location last MR.RACCOON start at 4:05

save 10 LEON HARDCORE https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1023607-resident-evil-2-hardcore-mode-rank-s-leon-cusa09171-a.html thnx to flaviuccio91
for more saves from ripherup
- Minimalist : Clear the game without opening the item box.
- Frugalist : Complete the game without using a recovery item.
- With Time to Spare : Defeat Stage 4 G with 4+ minutes left until detonation.
- A Heroine Emerges : Complete Claire's story
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by koz3bal ; 02-03-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: fixed CUSA code and links

The following 176 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

-Cipher-, 7h1nk, A_B_Y, abdulelahdragon, abufhad, ak7l, alaaltayeb, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Amony6769, amylianian, Andrew Raukens, Anselmo Ricci, [email protected], Ayaali41, Aziz, Aziz_-Deaf, b4t1n, Barbaris, BASIA2001, belga, BetoUk, blackmustang, Blackramzes, bobbeer, bobsandbag, Borf3aH, boy-kadsh, burntlink, Camouflaj, Cloud, CoBEpeuH, Cobra_Commander, crubik, da7oomi50, Daedalus543, danganronpa4, dariusmayaon, Dark_moon, DARK.ANGEL, Dark90, das_olli, David-MARCHAL, davidrbk, Demix27, [email protected], Dizzl, dlipianin, dokkydokky, Dr Flibble, durakihn, eeee, Eghost26, Eisvogel, Emptyx7, Erocqstrom, error40404, eviljac, Exodia, ezhilkor, Feinars, fenicce, Fiete, fonfir, frez0r, FunTox, Geese, GelsonSilva, genius 2011, Geronimo., ghost4nation, goodman999, Greener04, gunnarshady, hassanxx, HDDC, Herrkulez, HulkHogan06, InfinityChrizzzz, iRendes, ito, Jax1984, Jillq8, jrgnextgen, JustJabba, k7zo, kavarech, kekzii91, killmovesk99, Kmakksback, ksa_sa, Leonrpg, Levisaurus, LuciBee, Luiz77, lydio88, Lyukutan, macbaur, Major Meat Bone and 76 other users.
01-26-2019, 06:46 PM #38
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
Originally posted by BenderUK View Post
Originally posted by Retroboy View Post
Originally posted by BenderUK View Post
Originally posted by Retroboy View Post

Does this give infinite pistol ammo?

Yes, it gives unlimited ammo with pistol.

maybe i am being stupid but when i download the save, resign it, it starts as if its the first time ive booted the game doing all the setup and i dont have infinite ammo, or do you only get this when you get to the station

got to the station and nope, no infinite ammo, it makes you start as if its your very first play.

i notice my save has more files than this, this only has two files.

has the user uploaded the correct save files that give S rank/infinite ammo?

After the gas station. You can find it in the storage locker.

I used this save and it is like its never been played before? No Inf Ammo handgun :(

Save works a treat, couldnt defeat tyrant so did the settings upload and it worked. Yes it will make it like you havent done the game before for some reason but in records it will show S rank and results. Go to any item box and you will see Samurai Edge (Original Model) infinite sign
01-26-2019, 06:52 PM #39
That's weird - I went to the first item box in the Police Station and there was nothing in there at all. Should I just insert this new settings save into my existing save, so it overwrites the settings?
01-26-2019, 07:01 PM #40
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
That's weird - I went to the first item box in the Police Station and there was nothing in there at all. Should I just insert this new settings save into my existing save, so it overwrites the settings?

Download the 7z file. Extract and make a zip file from it, open up save wizard hit resign tab, import said zip file select saveset 0-1 hit import, select your profile and hit resign.
Move the usb to your ps4 and copy the system data file over. Before you do this this file will erase any unlocks you have so if you have all mr raccoons or unlocked 4th survivor this will erase them. Luckily there is a final boss save for Claire B on assisted mode to give you 4th survivor again. IF you are ok copy it over and load the game. You will greeted like youve never played the game, hit the brightness settings etc and when you are at the main menu hit story and hit results you should see S rank in Leon Standard. If you do jump to Bonus and select Records press up so you jump to the bottom of the list and if done correctly you will see a few records ticked including S rank Survivor with a picture of an infinite handgun and A rank Survivor. If you see this jump into a presaved game or new game hit open the item box and it should say deluxe weapons added. Boom there it is. Now go and attempt to shoot Mr X (Tyrants) hat off
Last edited by shanepc85 ; 01-26-2019 at 07:02 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to shanepc85 for this useful post:

BenderUK, bobsandbag
01-26-2019, 07:05 PM #41
so im confused does this get you the S rank trophy too?
01-26-2019, 07:07 PM #42
Originally posted by tsourekis View Post

Saveset 0-1 (data settings) no but save set 0-0 (autosave) yes but i cant defeat him, i can never escape his power lunge and its an instadeath move
01-26-2019, 07:26 PM #43
abufhad
I hate Social Media
Originally posted by shanepc85 View Post
Originally posted by tsourekis View Post

Saveset 0-1 (data settings) no but save set 0-0 (autosave) yes but i cant defeat him, i can never escape his power lunge and its an instadeath move

fight is very easy,, go youtube search for leoan final boss S rank,, I defeated him with 6 mins left,,, use 3 graneds you have then run away from him until you get rocket launcher
01-26-2019, 07:34 PM #44
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
so the save doesn't seem to work very well in unlocking pistol ammo then? has anyone managed to get it to work?
01-26-2019, 08:13 PM #45
Yes the save gives you a new gun with inf ammo

The following user thanked shanepc85 for this useful post:

bobsandbag
01-26-2019, 08:41 PM #46
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
so the save doesn't seem to work very well in unlocking pistol ammo then? has anyone managed to get it to work?

There are two saves - 0-0 is the autosave which is right before the final boss on standard with a time of 2 hours 48 minutes. You have either two options -
1) Defeat the final boss and get the gun with infinite ammo added to your current unlocks eg shoot all 15 raccoons and have the infinite use knife
2) Copy over the 0-1 save which is the save data which holds the information in the records menu this is basically a checklist, the game reads this for example IF S Rank Player = 1 THEN place Infinite Ammo Samurai Edge into the item box.

Option 2 will overwrite any of your current unlocks and does not contain The 4th Survivor Game Mode or Tofu Game Mode.

If you have not got all the mr raccoons or unlocked The 4th Survivor and don't wanna mess about with just enough ammo to kill the final boss then pick Option 2.

Any issues let me know (the uploader doesn't have much idea about save formats so I am helping out where I can)

Option 2 worked for me but i'd have to redo my 15 mr raccoons so I just beat the tyrant using option 1 and this applied it to my current unlocks which is infinite knife use (no damage to knife) and 4th survivor mode.

--PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS UNLOCKS A GUN WHICH YOU WILL FIND IN THE ITEM BOX WHICH HAS INFINITE AMMO. RE2 REMAKE IS EXACTLY HOW THE ORIGINAL DID THE INFINITE AMMO AND IS A NEW WEAPON IN THE ITEM BOX NOT INFINITE AMMO FOR YOUR STARTING GUN---

We Await The Following Unlocks

SMG With Infinite Ammo - Beat Scenario A - Hardcore S Rank
Rocket Launcher With Infinite Ammo - Beat Scenario B - Standard S Rank
Minigun With Infinite Ammo - Beat Scenario B - Hardcore S Rank
Last edited by shanepc85 ; 01-26-2019 at 08:46 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo