03-31-2019, 12:50 AM #1
Revenant Mods
TrophyHunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
SEKIRO SHADOWS DIE TWICE PLATINUM SAVE

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 92 users say thank you to Revenant Mods for this useful post:

_H3x_, Aaron Lavigne, aeneax, Agniel-Conceiro, Amit4pro, Anmoldeep, Anonfilly, asuguimo, bataman880, berhem, BuzzD_RaveR, Cloudzatgxm, Craig-Richardson, d7omsouls, Days gone, Dcoll_13, DDMSTR, Dilonge4Ever, douglasslip, dragonruler2020, dragos69, Drev23, dreworhipper, drigo1, DrNelsen, EMULO87, Erick_bills, Farah, feijienox, Fernando Schneider, filamnder, gr82b61, hassanxx, isaiaspereira, ItsAltay, Karim98120, Kasra09ka80, kenx, kgj35813, khaled18, Leofrigo, Leomar Santos, loverofgames, lucian_vlis, luiz_85, Luiz77, Mantrophy, Mayhems, Melany, mt3bs7, muffens12, murray24, naruto195, nguyena16, Q8FoX, raffakemacha, randdd, Ringford, RipRandomRandom, rns512, RoninChaos, saherom12, saitamagarou, sergasaur, serveeBRUH, Shenmuelover, shz_hossein, skt0905usa, Sly_Cooper26, sonpoo, Spazz_black, SSnake, stasya, [email protected], synasis, thomasdunford2001, Tiptronic, touqeer, TrophyHoreX, WerneckDecanter, Westoooz, willclubb, Wirezendee, worm, Wosley, XQ.08, XXHoly, yasersnow, zee209, zeromegx1, Zezogomez33, zWalkinG

The following 3 users groaned at Revenant Mods for this awful post:

16tancredc, Ayaali41, luis17
04-13-2019, 08:00 AM #11
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by KmKForLife View Post
How can I send you save?

Upload yours to Mediafire or mega and send me the link
04-13-2019, 02:41 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by bottleofwishes View Post
Can anyone confirm if the skill trophy will pop with this save? And would anyone be willing to help me load this save onto my usb I don't have save wizard or know how to use this rar file. Thanks

Unfortunately, you will need your own copy of Save Wizard. Resigning someone else's save for them is against forum rules. We allow re-regioning requests only, because whoever is doing the requesting would then still have to resign the saves.

But would be happy to help get you up to speed on Save Wizard. Below are a couple of links. Should you decide to purchase it, note that the "import" function of Save Wizard under the Resign tab does not work with RAR files, only ZIP files, so you could either (1) extract the contents of the RAR file and make a ZIP file out of the CUSA folders you want to turn into resignable saves, OR, a less popular method (2) set up a "dummy account" on your USB stick to copy said CUSA folders to and resign them directly from there, skipping the Import button entirely. Should you decide to purchase Save Wizard and get hung up at all at any stage of the process, feel free to send me a PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Wirezendee
04-21-2019, 12:17 PM #13
Hello you have the Platinum EU already saving high I have already sent them because link to my EU Save
05-21-2019, 07:03 AM #14
I loaded the file and i didn't get the any trophies. I'm i suppose to do something?
05-21-2019, 02:56 PM #15
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by IceMan752000 View Post
I loaded the file and i didn't get the any trophies. I'm i suppose to do something?

A Platinum Save means all of the trophies have already been popped on that save. Sometimes they can be used to pop your own trophies, commonly miscellaneous combat trophies for instance, or in games with New Game Plus or Chapter Select you may be able to get trophies for beating bosses, story-related trophies (with an over-powered character compared to starting out fresh), or you might be locked out of those trophies since they were already done. It just depends on the game.

If you're looking to pop specific trophies, search in this forum for a save for that trophy, or better yet a save set containing saves for multiple trophies. They'll usually contain specific saves for specific trophies and instructions on what to do to pop said trophy, such as "open the chest in front of you".
04-17-2020, 03:59 PM #16
Hello, I can't download the link please help
04-17-2020, 04:03 PM #17
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by saherom12 View Post

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".
04-17-2020, 04:31 PM #18
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".

the link itself doesn't work, and I thumbs uped Smile
04-17-2020, 04:51 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

the link itself doesn't work, and I thumbs uped Smile

Ah, I misunderstood your plight. Hopefully the OP sees these posts and re-uploads. He has been active recently.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo