Post: Lords Of The Fallen Platinum Save set(Not require DLC)(EU+US)[CUSA00369]
07-23-2019, 07:08 AM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game not really interesting... so i make a save set during my playthroughs. I just finish the game once so this save set are not complete. I may finish it before August.
I try my best to get close but some save point are still little far form the trophy place. I will add info for each save if i have time.
It will be platinum save set i guess...It is a platinum save set now!
And now it have two version! EU AND US!

Just follow the save one by one, I have order the save set, so dont worry even you're 0%

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (The tower behind you (-2F?) have a old man do research. Talk to him)

Update:You must login or register to view this content.

Update:I rename all the file to CUSA00369 for you guys easier to use, if the link have any problems, just find me

Updatedate: EU version is here now You must login or register to view this content. with all file in ZIP.

Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 02-25-2021 at 03:41 AM. Reason: title

The following 176 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, abdaullhalrashidi, Acroshot, adham11khalil, aeneax, ahmadpasha, albert2wesker, Alberta, Alex Uyutov, Alexsandr194, Ali D Killer, althumairi1, Atilla, ayah, azizX, bally341981, Bassa, BigTrain, birka, Bottega, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, bruhpeanut, busterdawg69, canikoblivan, capnmorgan1, Capt.Nero95, chaoszage, chelsestein, christianrp, Cloudyroom, Cneyt-Saltrk, cocodeshanel, Coro, CStrife, Daedalus543, darkdave, ddtommy, [email protected], Dershmoo, Dimitri2001, dragun619, ebo7na, expo88, FadelSan, faytseaxion, feedmymind, Fernando Schneider, filamnder, filipealves1973, galo7, gametest-69, godskillsoul, gofiolulz, gowhawx, gray8319, gucciem, guidops99, Ha-Kim, hackomania, Hakimer, Half-A-Hash, hassanxx, him77, Hojo12, Horben, horkin, hotboyx4, intoxprodige, Jacobboii, jafar1972, jahangir, jimbob62, jjctr, johves, kaperoti, kazuhirahunt, kingofrapture, KleberMishima, klone187, KONSTANTA, lalala999, LeRotbart, Lighthammer88, Lucas-yuri, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mancaos, manic6, markl1989, Melany, Mephisto13, Methcakes, mhornfreak, michaelpickard, Midori Doku, milito0022, mitch27, mohd.uk, MojoDex and 76 other users.
07-31-2019, 02:06 AM #20
dracula101
Little One
Originally posted by Floppy View Post
any chance this can be re regioned to EU?

yup my game is eu and until now no problem with me
07-31-2019, 02:11 PM #21
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by dracula101 View Post
for against all odds trophy , i cant kill the boss without take damge lol

any method ? will help me

I would take off all armor, since you don't want to get hit anyway. And unless your shield blocks 100 percent of damage, dodge instead of blocking. If you try to run up and hit him, try only 2 attacks at once (you can do up to 4 but it's dicey), but a lot of people have had a much easier time using the projectile Gauntlet attack for this trophy, which is magic based so if you're able to create any magic regeneration potions I would do so. While I haven't loaded up this save so see what's available, you could even try imbuing whatever weapon you use - even gauntlet - with a poison rune or otherwise tinkering with your runes. The easiest attack pattern of his to get in a few hits is probably the "overhead swing" he does.

Hope that helps.
08-01-2019, 12:04 PM #22
acyice
Rookie

Use the Do unto others save. This boss will use a only one hit attack. Just attack him when he do that

Also, you can use any other boss save too (By using Skill ' Shift', actually you can one hit kill every bossNeeda)
Last edited by acyice ; 08-01-2019 at 12:12 PM.
08-01-2019, 12:11 PM #23
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Cant find any saves for extra strong trophy? 🤔

Sorry. Added
08-01-2019, 12:21 PM #24
dracula101
Little One
Originally posted by acyice View Post

Use the Do unto others save. This boss will use a only one hit attack. Just attack him when he do that

Also, you can use any other boss save too (By using Skill ' Shift', actually you can one hit kill every bossNeeda)

im noob in this game how i can use shift skill lol
08-01-2019, 01:14 PM #25
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by acyice View Post

im noob in this game how i can use shift skill lol

BY using O to change your skill, after change to SHIFT. Hold your O (This skill need around 3s, so stay away from the boss.)
08-01-2019, 06:32 PM #26
Kair0s
Rookie
"I saw everything" trophy needs you to do what was asked in this save + opening the first gate and getting the chest in the main area where everything is destroyed ((To open the gate you need to reach the other side and pull a lever)).

"Treasure left alone" You need to explain more regarding this trophy's save ((I kept playing till I killed their captain and got his key, I went back and looted everything but still no trophy)).
Last edited by Kair0s ; 08-01-2019 at 08:09 PM.
08-02-2019, 12:16 AM #27
i can't get save wizard to recognize any of these saves. can someone help?
08-02-2019, 10:16 AM #28
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by Kair0s View Post
"I saw everything" trophy needs you to do what was asked in this save + opening the first gate and getting the chest in the main area where everything is destroyed ((To open the gate you need to reach the other side and pull a lever)).

"Treasure left alone" You need to explain more regarding this trophy's save ((I kept playing till I killed their captain and got his key, I went back and looted everything but still no trophy)).

Is that wrong save? I didn't try the save, so maybe I put the wrong save. ( In this save you should in a place that full of lava and around a stairs that have 3 direction)
That save need you to go to left hand side of the stairs. And you will see a crystal portal and you need to get inside and open all 3 loot. After you open them all, leave here.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo