Post: Wolfenstein: Youngblood - One woman army trophy [CUSA13094]
08-18-2019, 05:06 AM #1
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Kill 2 more with dieselhammer for One woman army trophy.
Hammer time may pop after leveling weapon.

10K shots ubtainable with that save, just use any laser turret in any mission for a 20-30 minutes (fix R2 with something triggered).
God mode obtainable too.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by _AAB_ ; 08-19-2019 at 11:32 AM.

The following 163 users say thank you to _AAB_ for this useful post:

``,, _Nickster, 5haled159, a7medalhddad, abulnoor, ADAY, alik26, Aneurisma, anon2010, AnthonyKIllo, AshKetchum87, asura1234, bandar, BASIA2001, Beto_guaraja, Bierbubi88, BlackHat72, br0wniiez, Bra-C-Ket, Canguro_Cojo, caymaz, Cellva, cezares_2013, Cloud, cnbyuth, Dabik, danrob106, Dante-Grape, DarkG, Dazy_Duke_03, Death1127, Dershmoo, DMDGraaff010, DonSokke, DracuLazarus, ebo7na, ekndwk, ElleJohn, Emptyx7, Erotama_NKO, Evelove3, evgnld, evildrake, expo88, Ferz, fiyrso, flaviuccio91, foxx69, FrenkUllan, frez0r, fsdfdsfewfsdfsfd, gderMRG97111, Geektrophies, Geronimo., getyourown, ggor1, Grabarz, gray8319, Greener04, halo10227, Hamster-X, heimao, hiddengamer, hoko1702, hyphesten, hyreduki, ipon, IxChocolateMan, jamesxz_, Jesus-Perdices-Fernandez, JhOnNY_HD, joladouille, kabar122, KaLvaDoreS, kemo2020, KevinK, klgmotkot, KONSTANTA, kopa6666, korazx, koz3bal, lalaland322, LDSK2033, Leonrpg, MacadamCowboy, magic1361, Mariuszxp19, mateotsag, maxxx35, Mazeltov, mega5509, Darknight1990, Methcakes, milito0022, mohammadraja, mokozan, Mr.Monster, Mycho_Psantis, naresh89, Nathan-Emery and 63 other users.
08-19-2019, 02:40 AM #11
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
Originally posted by _AAB_ View Post
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
Originally posted by Death1127 View Post
thank you for the save, saves me hours of grinding these 3 weapons.



What 3 weapon trophies did you unlock with this save

I think he mentioned 4 hummer weapons. Last one is easy, but 3 of them are too grindy coz of the ammunition.




You can't unlock any other weapon trophies Because They are already level 10

That's why Ive mentioned only "one man army"
08-19-2019, 04:20 AM #12
Originally posted by _AAB_ View Post
Originally posted by Mazeltov View Post
no trophy for all weapon ((.
hate this game!

You mean, One man army does not pop with that save or what?

I've dumped the save right just before the trophy

no, i mean trophy Demolition woman, Spray and pray, Dust to dust, etc
08-19-2019, 05:21 AM #13
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mazeltov View Post
Originally posted by _AAB_ View Post
Originally posted by Mazeltov View Post
no trophy for all weapon ((.
hate this game!

You mean, One man army does not pop with that save or what?

I've dumped the save right just before the trophy

no, i mean trophy Demolition woman, Spray and pray, Dust to dust, etc

They are unlocked already.

Ive listed all of the obtaineable trophies.

Maybe leveling any weapon to 11 will unlock trophy for 10 lv, dunno how their trophy trigger works. But chances of luck are minimal.
08-19-2019, 09:54 AM #14
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
Originally posted by _AAB_ View Post
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
Originally posted by Death1127 View Post
thank you for the save, saves me hours of grinding these 3 weapons.



What 3 weapon trophies did you unlock with this save

I think he mentioned 4 hummer weapons. Last one is easy, but 3 of them are too grindy coz of the ammunition.




You can't unlock any other weapon trophies Because They are already level 10

hi i had the 10 mastery on all weapons apart from the 3 hammer weapons, 2 of the hammer weapons take a while to get so this save helped me out, once i got the last couple of kills from the dieselhammer the trophy one woman army popped.,
09-23-2019, 09:25 PM #15
Originally posted by _AAB_ View Post
Kill 2 more with dieselhammer for One woman army trophy.
Hammer time may pop after leveling weapon.

10K shots ubtainable with that save, just use any laser turret in any mission for a 20-30 minutes (fix R2 with something triggered).
God mode obtainable too.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thank

The following 2 users say thank you to Withwith for this useful post:

magic1361, thewheelman
01-05-2020, 07:13 PM #16
Originally posted by _AAB_ View Post
Kill 2 more with dieselhammer for One woman army trophy.
Hammer time may pop after leveling weapon.

10K shots ubtainable with that save, just use any laser turret in any mission for a 20-30 minutes (fix R2 with something triggered).
God mode obtainable too.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.


Thank you very much you saved me a lot of time wasting, i appreciate it.

The trophy took like 10 seconds to pop-up so if you're using this save keep that in mind.

The following user thanked Stryker_637 for this useful post:

magic1361
06-07-2020, 04:02 PM #17
what do I have to do for the hammer time trophy?!
08-13-2022, 04:07 PM #18
hyphesten
Save Point
Save link is sadly dead :'(
05-26-2023, 02:49 AM #19
The link does not work
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo