10-19-2019, 10:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my platinum save for the new game Zombieland Double Tap.

It has all the characters unlocked with one character fully upgraded. The campaign is at the end of NG+ mode. I might consider redoing this game and making a platinum save set.
All the side missions have been completed. Idk if any trophies will pop, might consider making a save set if enough people want it.

Save:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by PlatPro ; 10-19-2019 at 11:52 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to PlatPro for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, Coro, drocker8, frez0r, GangLand255, kirstieroro, koftik, Leonrpg, mancha10, MrKamus, pandorra13, ph14woozies, ThatEpicSomeone, yared124358
10-20-2019, 08:20 AM #2
A full save set would be awesome!!
10-25-2019, 12:05 AM #3
I concur, that would be cool. I am curious what this plat save awards. I don't have game yet. Or if you could give a general roadmap to how you got the plat that would be great. Not sure if speed run trophy and side missions can be done in one run, etc , any info would be appreciated if not a save set or saves for the more timesink trophies. Anything appreciated, thanks!
01-08-2020, 05:04 AM #4
Any luck on a full save set?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo