11-17-2019, 07:47 AM #1
HAGH
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .............................................................
Last edited by HAGH ; 07-10-2020 at 05:40 AM.

The following 164 users say thank you to HAGH for this useful post:

abade460, abudiix, adamisfaceless, aeneax, aklee530, ALDon_Madrid, alemetal, alphaskill, amida, Anas014, AnonymousArtRev, Bala.perdida, BatCleric, Black_Kaiser, bladechemical, Bottega, brocaivd, broomstop, bruninho_rp, Buddhaa615, Calypso0441, cchokevin, cezares_2013, Cherryninja2, Chokolate-thunder, clouzing, crackmax, cyber2fun, da-derp, danielakabibby, daril rosario ferreira, DarkHikaru, deadlysin, Deathl1ke, doran usher, dreworhipper, drocker8, edlna, edwinsansores90, Faisal19, Fallen Snake, fav0, Felipeagronomo2020, FENRIIIRR, Fran_scandurva, Gaoyiming, GaryPaul69, gaysir, [email protected], generasiondefuego, geovane, Ghandi122, Ginchan, Hamed, HeavensSmile, Isaac Clarke, ivan6219, Jagoe09, jakin40z, JamesDRobbins, jasonsoldout, jaybobps4, jeffersonds012, jgilles02, JimmyHACK, jmaser, johnsmith10109, JRG1988, Jtripz, k4js3r, kazuhirahunt, KevinL, kid90, killmovesk99, kimaru-kimaru, KingCarlos787, KleberMishima, klycik, KratosvsThor2006, LagrueJ1991, LaughTracks, LDheatran, leejovin, lengo, Leo666, Leonrpg, LoKey, LordDib90, Lseibt, Luchoo0, lucianonery, MacadamCowboy, mancaos, manunyuts, ManWithCloudEnvy, marx, McUndertaker89, mega1x, Minamoto no Raikou, Moolan and 64 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at HAGH for this awful post:

herefortheplats, iDontPlatinum, zee209
01-10-2020, 05:58 PM #38
Is the Green Thumb save still working? When I try to resign it I get a pop up saying their are no valid saves to import
01-12-2020, 10:57 PM #39
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Kayla-Denton View Post
Is the Green Thumb save still working? When I try to resign it I get a pop up saying their are no valid saves to import

I'm unable to download it at the moment to check, but have you looked inside the ZIP to see what you're dealing with? The import function will only work if it's a ZIP, and in the following format:

ZIP >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

If there are a couple of folders before getting to the save files, or if they're not in a folder at all or the folder is named something other than just CUSA12539 (or whatever it happens to be), or if there are multiple CUSA folders inside like you'd often see with save sets, then you first need to get it into the right format. If there's more than 1 CUSA folder, extract the ZIP and take the 1 you want, then turn that solitary CUSA folder into a ZIP (in Windows, it's right-click, send to, compressed (zipped) folder). If the CUSA folder just isn't named right, rename it so it's CUSA12539, then re-ZIP it. If there are a couple of folders before you get to the save files, take just the final, CUSA folder and re-ZIP it. And so on.
01-23-2020, 06:25 PM #40
you the best

The following user thanked tahir2676 for this useful post:

HAGH
02-15-2020, 03:30 AM #41
Both saves worked for me. Got all the trophies. Thanks!

The following user thanked muffens12 for this useful post:

HAGH
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo