11-18-2019, 12:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Best Beloved Deliver pizza
In Sam We Trust After pizza deliver
Homo Faber - After max facility buy new five weapon
God Particle Go-Getter Enter Higgs's home
Fount of Knowledge After you enter to home pick chips and restore
The Post Guides the Present Read one new email
The Past Guides the Present Read all new interviews

Great Deliver Load new save and make deliver

Only use it this save after u finish story

I'm working for LL and Great Deliver
Last edited by Nyandere ; 11-19-2019 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Change region

The following 283 users say thank you to Nyandere for this useful post:

_cj3z_, 13wendelin11, 5150, 61891918, Adrian-Lisn-Fernandez, aeneax, ahmadpasha, Akeemi14, AleMura7--, aliellie, alphaskill, amjed, Andrejs-Jarovojs, AQRed, Arpagone, awesomw1, Ayaali41, b0shey, b7reya, Bala.perdida, Bartowski, bashar88safa, Bassa, Bierbubi88, Big-BosS_BR, BigCransky69, Black_Kaiser, blackmustang, bobbyzamp, bobsandbag, bodaveBT, Bomber2550, bomberB52, Brettuccine, brokolo, brwanch, bsv683, Caesarimp, Botty, cb500, chadders76, chambe28, Cherryninja2, christofdarkan, cnbyuth, Cneyt-Saltrk, codinome007, CosmoConstant, crackmax, crasmijn03, crisxsilvabr, cybertracker, da7oomi50, daivent333333, danganronpa4, Dante-Grape, Dark_moon, DarkHikaru, darkmental, David perla, Digitalcorporal, dnhl, DocRorschach, DomGAM, DragonLover66, DrDoom1980, Drev23, dro.242, Dywas, elektrovoz, Elesayth, Emanuel cardoso, Emptyx7, Fabrizio9700, Failed Legend, Faisal19, Farah, Fatehbraik, Faturidi28, fonfir, Foxhounded, Freddy666, Freikugel, frez0r, frontwing, funkypumpkin93, g11, GAME KILLER, gamershow, geba, ggbftw, Ginsu2077, gleb111, glow117, godinhu, Goofy95, goopsw, goosesteax, gowhawx, great ronaldo and 183 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at Nyandere for this awful post:

Amazinggamer334, Apex_Raptor, br0wniiez
01-12-2020, 06:20 PM #47
Originally posted by gamershow View Post
The following 2 trophies do not work for me Crying :"Fount of Knowledge" and "The Past Guides the Present", the person who helps me, will be rewarded with a PayPal donation, I just need those 2 for platinum, thanks.

Did you Pick-up the Memory Chip inside the Bunker and turned it in at the Terminal? Should Unlock the "Fount of Knowledge" Trophy and for "The Post Guides the Present" Trophy just go through a few of the Emails/Interviews until they don't have that Marker on them showing you that you've read them, should Pop the Trophy then.
03-29-2020, 08:45 PM #48
brand129
Save Point
Can someone do this for me, I'll send payment for you for ur time
50 bucks thru paypal will be payment
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-30-2020 at 01:19 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
03-30-2020, 01:20 PM #49
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by brand129 View Post
Can someone do this for me, I'll send payment for you for ur time
50 bucks thru paypal will be payment

Try the Requests section, or if you're willing to pay for trophies just head over to the trophy shops in the Auctions section
04-23-2020, 12:26 AM #50
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
As anyone tried re-regioning Death Stranding? I'm checking my playstore version and it's CUSA12606, just wanted to confirm this before buying.
04-23-2020, 03:36 PM #51
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Akusura View Post
As anyone tried re-regioning Death Stranding? I'm checking my playstore version and it's CUSA12606, just wanted to confirm this before buying.

Which PS store is that? I don't see it listed. Here's the tricky thing: I am pretty sure that unless you are AS or JP, then no matter what the store is telling you, your game will actually make CUSA11260 saves. But I can't guarantee that, and patches could always change that. It has at least been that way between the US and the primary EU CUSA or CUSAs, but as far as I know the CUSA you are quoting is not that. Usually when things are multi-regional in this way, though, they work across most CUSAs except AS and JP and sometimes AS as well (I think).

So again, unless someone in your PS store could chime in and say they bought the same digital version of Death Stranding, you might not get a precise answer unless you bought it and saw for yourself. Is it worth it to you even if you can't use save sets?

I don't know the answer to your more specific question. If anyone has tried, I don't remember seeing them post their experiences. People figured out pretty early on that it was multi-regional so not much point.
04-24-2020, 06:12 PM #52
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I usually buy my games through the playstore on a browser on a PC, and before buying you can check the CUSA code on the link, in this case the DELUXE Version is "store.playstation.com/pt-pt/product/EP9000-CUSA12606_00-DEATHSTRANDELUXE" and the normal version "store.playstation.com/pt-pt/product/EP9000-CUSA12606_00-DEATHSTRAND00001". So as you can see, it does not share the 11260 CUSA Code.

The Region is Europe, Portugal.

I will probably play it anyway even if I don't have a save-set available, it just makes some trophies easier and grindless.
Last edited by Akusura ; 04-24-2020 at 06:14 PM.
04-25-2020, 02:50 PM #53
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I usually buy my games through the playstore on a browser on a PC, and before buying you can check the CUSA code on the link, in this case the DELUXE Version is "store.playstation.com/pt-pt/product/EP9000-CUSA12606_00-DEATHSTRANDELUXE" and the normal version "store.playstation.com/pt-pt/product/EP9000-CUSA12606_00-DEATHSTRAND00001". So as you can see, it does not share the 11260 CUSA Code.

I will probably play it anyway even if I don't have a save-set available, it just makes some trophies easier and grindless.

The CUSA code in the browser is not always the correct one. It USUALLY is, but not always. That is part of the point of my post above. Most of the multi-regional titles, the reason they are multi-regional is not because they all share the same CUSA code in their published CUSA information. It's instead because once the game is installed it winds up creating the same CUSA that the majority of other regions are creating, instead of the one they're "supposed" to create.
04-28-2020, 06:32 PM #54
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!

The CUSA code in the browser is not always the correct one. It USUALLY is, but not always. That is part of the point of my post above. Most of the multi-regional titles, the reason they are multi-regional is not because they all share the same CUSA code in their published CUSA information. It's instead because once the game is installed it winds up creating the same CUSA that the majority of other regions are creating, instead of the one they're "supposed" to create.

You were right, although it said it was 12606 in the browser, It was in fact CUSA11260.

The following user thanked Akusura for this useful post:

aeneax
04-29-2020, 02:54 PM #55
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

You were right, although it said it was 12606 in the browser, It was in fact CUSA11260.

Awesome, thank you for confirming that.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo