Post: Final Fantasy VII REMAKE Hardened Veteran [CUSA07187/07052/07211]
04-09-2020, 08:01 PM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - regioned by blackthorn11

Disk Jockey
save 01 - ch 9: minigame for last music (get 10 great)

Dressed to the Nines / Ultimate Weapon
save 02 - continue game trophy should pop after cutscene // Load Chapter 17 on HARD then go beat Pride & Joy (simulator room)
(HARD mode is tough)

Weapons Expert
save 03 - ch 10: use Aerith last weapon - equip bladed staff (use the ability: lustrous shield) and strike an enemy

Master of Mimicry / That's the Smell
Save 03 - go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 17 play on HARD, go in to the simulator and beat 'Three-Person Team vs. Monsters of Legend' (simulator room)
(HARD mode is tough)

Devine Gratitude
Save 04 - Pick up collectible on ground at your feet

Hardened Veteran
Save 05 - Talk to barret, board the train, skip scene trophy pops after

Building Character
save 07 - continue game (either battle arena or progress though the story should level up quickly)

Intelligence Agent
Save 09 - go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 17 play on easy beat Bahamut

Best in the Business
Save 09 - Load save then go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 9, play normally when asked options: Sam: NO DEAL, Madam M: 3000 Gil, Madam M: Does it matter what I think. and do not talk to Johnny. this will ensure you will get Madam M quest line which is the last 2 side quest missing [note: I will not be updating these saves to make this easier to obtain as these have already been re-regioned (and i am on 7.50)]

Platinum Save
Save 10 - This is my platinum save

Hardened Veteran - Thanks to Bierbubi88
Load save 2 and finish chapter 1 and t should pop!

Minigames / challenges will unlock the trophies if you hit target score - confirmed by MrMcBeanie
Last edited by xXREDXIIIXx ; 04-20-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 1,178 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

``,, *Ren*, 1076530091, 1233355, 123arcticmoon18, 19Daniel82, 19willy74, 2minican, 415a415a454c, 66GraF66, 7amados, a3596970082, ab_scroch, abdaullhalrashidi, abdullah_ali, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, ABKensio4, abufhad, acebluedolphin, Acroshot, adamisfaceless, adkdk123, adolphskye, Adrianobr28, AdriRaltor, aeneax, Aeramis, Aeriz, aerospark, afitorres, Afro tiger, afyonks, agit000, agnailton123, agnogueira, aidandesilva, aiden09, akaleu, akir133, AkshawrHans, Akusura, alaa, Alberta, alcaus, alcomplus, Aldotsk, aldousi, alemetal, Alex800, AlexJWZ, Alokadon, alphapiers, amano123, amarayaar, AmaruSJ, ambis, Amilie3, amontre, amowyn, AndersonRJMac, AnewRevolution, AngryJellybaby, anonimo3601, Anselmo Ricci, ANSEM000, anton78720, antony_1983, anuaria, anydrive, aon1, Apocalypzer, Apu1982, AQRed, arding, arley86, Armageddon1989, arnaud02, Arsalan Parwez, Arucard_155, arumat30, Arvasty88, asaghibli, asaro02, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, Asle130, Atavius, atima4960, atksign, Atlazt, atoli2236, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, aungthurahein, AwesomeGreat, axziel666, aymanos1986, Azantak, azazzello, azdian and 1,078 other users.

The following user groaned xXREDXIIIXx for this awful post:

Kelvin232425
05-02-2020, 07:11 PM #182
thanks a lot for the perfect save files.
05-08-2020, 08:21 AM #183
Been using your FF7R save files for the trophies all work except Best in the Business. I do exactly what you say BUT there is no way to start the coliseum fights without talking to Johnny in the waiting room. Also after i complete it all I get Madam M side quests burning thighs and the price of thievery. Completing them does not unlock the trophy. Also when I looked into the quests info it says there's a few side quests in chapter 3 that have failed but the play log says side jobs 26/26. Is there ANY way possible you can clear this up or help?
05-09-2020, 12:29 AM #184
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Redstorm80 View Post
Been using your FF7R save files for the trophies all work except Best in the Business. I do exactly what you say BUT there is no way to start the coliseum fights without talking to Johnny in the waiting room. Also after i complete it all I get Madam M side quests burning thighs and the price of thievery. Completing them does not unlock the trophy. Also when I looked into the quests info it says there's a few side quests in chapter 3 that have failed but the play log says side jobs 26/26. Is there ANY way possible you can clear this up or help?

If side jobs say 26/26 you are using the wrong save file, talking to johnny before the fight has no impact on which missions you get, it is only if you talk to him when you see him around town (you see him coming out of Madam M's saying its too expensive & coming from honey bee)also the chapter 3 missions do not matter, as this is a different playthrough (was going for dresses), the game is tracking the quests independently. when you load the save just check it says 24/26 then you will be OK. Save file 9 it should be but any save with a lower time would also be viable (as long as it has chapter select)

sorry for late reply there are no push notifications so I literally have no idea if someone makes a post, just lucky I happened to check the site today.
05-09-2020, 03:45 PM #185
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post

If side jobs say 26/26 you are using the wrong save file, talking to johnny before the fight has no impact on which missions you get, it is only if you talk to him when you see him around town (you see him coming out of Madam M's saying its too expensive & coming from honey bee)also the chapter 3 missions do not matter, as this is a different playthrough (was going for dresses), the game is tracking the quests independently. when you load the save just check it says 24/26 then you will be OK. Save file 9 it should be but any save with a lower time would also be viable (as long as it has chapter select)

sorry for late reply there are no push notifications so I literally have no idea if someone makes a post, just lucky I happened to check the site today.

Try backing up all your FF7R saves from your PS4, then delete them from your PS4 (including profile too), download the save at issue and only the save at issue, resign it (double-check version of WinRAR and make sure you're using WinRAR even just for working with ZIP files, except creating ZIPs, Windows File Explorer for that), copy the save to PS4, stay offline when launching the game and in-game, load game (if an option to continue, don't use it, only manual load -- I haven't had time to check the Remake out yet so I'm not sure).

All of that should minimize chances of conflict and also minimize chances of things going out of place during the resign process. It's also in the Troubleshooting thread under the section on "The save said it had [insert random thing here] but I am not seeing that in the save." Unless the save is out of order, in which case I would expect more than one report of it.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Redstorm80
05-14-2020, 03:18 PM #186
Thanks for the post, hoping this helps me get the hard trophy Smile
05-15-2020, 03:14 AM #187
bbkymm
Rookie
thanks!!!
05-15-2020, 05:54 PM #188
Joao35
Rookie
Obrigado, mais onde está o arquivo
05-15-2020, 06:05 PM #189
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Joao35 View Post
Obrigado, mais onde está o arquivo

press the thumbs up icon (bottom right) on the main post to see the links.

The following user thanked xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

aeneax
05-19-2020, 02:56 PM #190
You're the best!! Thanks for this awesome saves!!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo