04-12-2020, 06:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys!
It´s me again.

With another kind of save set.

i´ve just help with most boring trophy in the game.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

SAVE01

Go to Maintenance room and do the evoluiton of your servan to obtain

Servan (Ultimate)

Go to Ruined City Eurulm

And take the last treasure number 09 map -----> You must login or register to view this content.

Treasure Hunter

Just beat the game and will pop

Fiend Hunter (Advanced)
The Final Dream, the Final Wish (Complete Chapter 7.)
The Night that Ends

SAVE04

Just sleep a couple times

100 Nights

SAVE05

Go to the maintenance room and offering the blood

A True Masterpiece

Just talk to all characters to obtain

Aim for the Top
The Blade of Promise
The Scent of Lavender
A Piece of Happiness
The Best of Humanity
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Thank You
The Collector (Advanced)

Go and beat the game to obtain

The Night that Slumbers
A Tomorrow for One and All

Probably you can take some other trophies, but i don´t know.

Hope you guys Enjoy my contribution.

Best regards.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-26-2020 at 05:41 PM. Reason: title

The following 57 users say thank you to master_luke for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, alitcer, ARKV, bakajanai, chaoszage, Cherryninja2, CristianLance, darkbasic, Dima-Freak, doran usher, drigo1, El-Bicho, EmperorZeno, Erick.Dias, Etrigan, evildrake, fanhongwei741, Ficcanasone, frez0r, granatiere, Grimzilla, Gunz4Hire, hajwel, hassanxx, heimao, ianciuleddu, InFlamez, Jom Jom, kiki1941, Koroshi, ksa_sa, lam153961, Leel347, Leonrpg, LoB_Red, lukazrfs, MegaTTTron, meier88, MrTemporary, Nizar_asma, OldTowel, OrionBR, ph14woozies, Platinumpt, platti, pluscefe, poetic410, puretony01, reyko713, Richter, ser, Topasty, tr1ckst3r, tvbkcok, vahlfodir, ZAEK_DD
04-19-2020, 04:18 PM #2
treasure hunter dosent work, i picked no9 and nothing, then found out that no4 wasnt picked either but still no trophy and since the save is on the last day cant search other areas for missing chests....
EDIT: restarted the chapter got all treasures from Eclipse, no9/4/8 from Eurulum, no8 from forest and no10 from mines and the trophy poped
Last edited by bakajanai ; 04-19-2020 at 05:39 PM.
04-19-2020, 09:23 PM #3
Originally posted by bakajanai View Post
treasure hunter dosent work, i picked no9 and nothing, then found out that no4 wasnt picked either but still no trophy and since the save is on the last day cant search other areas for missing chests....
EDIT: restarted the chapter got all treasures from Eclipse, no9/4/8 from Eurulum, no8 from forest and no10 from mines and the trophy poped

Hello,

I will test in a dumb account, because, i remember that it was just take chest number 9 in eurulum.
04-25-2020, 04:15 PM #4
Great save, many trophies have skipped xd
05-09-2020, 07:59 AM #5
Does it also unlock the Hired Hand (Advanced) trophy?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo