04-28-2020, 08:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My Bloodbourne OP 1 hit character, make sure you keep the current armor on and use Simon's Bow blade for maximum damage output and the modded save is the save at the very top other than that Enjoy!

Save Includes !WARNING! DON'T USE THIS FOR PVP!
- Inf. Health
- Max Stats
- Inf. Blood Viles
- Modded Gems
- All Dungeons Completed
- NG+24
- LVL 128
- Much more...

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by unknown222 ; 04-29-2020 at 05:42 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to unknown222 for this useful post:

aeneax, gr82b61, Leonrpg, tt8, vipquatavg

The following user groaned unknown222 for this awful post:

omarboflot
04-29-2020, 03:28 AM #2
omarboflot
I am error
hi its a bak file
not loading in savewizard
04-29-2020, 05:06 AM #3
Originally posted by omarboflot View Post
hi its a bak file

Sorry about that, i'm currently working on fixing that issue, if you'd like I can download the save straight onto your ps4 if you want
Last edited by unknown222 ; 04-29-2020 at 05:28 AM.
04-29-2020, 05:43 AM #4
hi its a bak file

I fixed the issue, so it should show up on save wizard for you now

The following user thanked unknown222 for this useful post:

omarboflot
04-29-2020, 02:25 PM #5
I can't resign the save through save wizard, keep getting the same unknown error message over and over again.

The following user thanked King_Aboodz for this useful post:

omarboflot
04-29-2020, 03:36 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by King_Aboodz View Post
I can't resign the save through save wizard, keep getting the same unknown error message over and over again.

Save works fine on my PC. Did you check your filepath? What you need to do with it depends on how exactly you're resigning it, Import/Upload or fake account folder on your USB. But you can't just Import/Upload it blindly.

Make sure you're using WinRAR, at least version 5.71. Extract the download. You'll see a folder named this: Bloodborne (CUSA00900). Go inside there. You'll see another folder named this, and it's the last folder: CUSA00900 - Copy

That means you need to rename it. So rename it: CUSA00900

Now you can ZIP that, or use the fake account folder method if you prefer. If you have further trouble, check out the troubleshooting guide.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-29-2020 at 03:36 PM.
04-29-2020, 06:18 PM #7
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by King_Aboodz View Post

Save works fine on my PC. Did you check your filepath? What you need to do with it depends on how exactly you're resigning it, Import/Upload or fake account folder on your USB. But you can't just Import/Upload it blindly.

Make sure you're using WinRAR, at least version 5.71. Extract the download. You'll see a folder named this: Bloodborne (CUSA00900). Go inside there. You'll see another folder named this, and it's the last folder: CUSA00900 - Copy

That means you need to rename it. So rename it: CUSA00900

Now you can ZIP that, or use the fake account folder method if you prefer. If you have further trouble, check out the troubleshooting guide.

I followed the instruction, now it says the save data is corrupted.

I've never had an issue before with any of the saves, I was able to resign with ease.
Last edited by King_Aboodz ; 04-29-2020 at 06:19 PM.

The following user thanked King_Aboodz for this useful post:

omarboflot
04-30-2020, 03:06 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I downloaded it again today to confirm, tried to resign it via fake folder method. Error. Import method, same error. Some of the metadata is from 1980, which seems a bit off.

Maybe it has something to do with having been a .bak to start with? If the CUSA folder is uploaded as is, or just as a ZIP, it should be fine. Maybe the .bak file was converted into the present ZIP.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-30-2020 at 03:17 PM.
04-30-2020, 05:44 PM #9
omarboflot
I am error
i dont trust this file at all, very fishy how it all started and being offered to have mt ps4 remote controlled
04-30-2020, 05:48 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
i dont trust this file at all, very fishy how it all started and being offered to have mt ps4 remote controlled

A Game Save shouldn't have any access to any of that though
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo