04-29-2020, 07:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); get the 3-4 chests left to trigger it
You must login or register to view this content.

get the chests to trigger the related trophy and finish the boss then go to the next area to trigger another one (don't do it if you haven't completed chapter 1-4).

you need 8k-10k to trigger it. kill one of the sub-bosses in the area to pop it

kill the last boss to trigger 5 trophies. needless to say, you need to have completed chapters 1-5 before doing this. ,

must have one before getting this

switch each of the three characters' class to their ultimate class

defeat secret boss in crystal desert

defeat the bonus boss (spam Lucent Beam+). Hard difficulty is a must btw.

Give 5k to the jobber (marked).

use the training points for every character (1). 7k left for money... sell gear to cats near the entrance (2). go to the magic pot and use seeds to max it (3)

Defeat the final boss.

change's their classes to ultimate classes. then spend points to get all abilities (you can max everything with either of the lv.99 characters)

Shank the final boss.

Get Hawkeye and Riesz's ultimate classes.

And that's that.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 05-01-2020 at 12:12 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Danawhite for this useful post:

aeneax, Bierbubi88, bobsandbag, BubbaDaBarb, Clayers, Clu808, demonanil, frez0r, Gisheternal, gr82b61, JRG1988, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, ninjatortuga, pheliz, Serphgames, stasya, twitch973, vitalovitalo, Wosley

The following 5 users groaned at Danawhite for this awful post:

baba666, edwin posse, edwina, markwwe, wwe2k20
05-07-2020, 07:48 PM #29
geez you're still going on about it. well glad it finally worked for you. now let this rest in peace.

and btw nothing wrong with the name or the save since people confirmed it's working and i double checked.

no idea if you're serious or trolling, but happy it worked for you and everything else you downloaded also worked as well. move on.

The following 3 users groaned at Danawhite for this awful post:

baba666, markwwe, wwe2k20
05-08-2020, 03:40 PM #30
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Let me just reiterate my thanks to Danawhite for these amazing saves.

For anyone who is having trouble getting any saves to work, no matter how frustrated you might get, please know that I am always, always willing to troubleshoot any issue with you whether it is with Save Wizard, your operating system, your PC or your PS4. I volunteer my time here precisely because I know gaming can be frustrating and I do not much enjoy the thought of people being upset and frustrated. PM me, post on the troubleshooting thread, anything.

But if instead of discussing with me or someone else the exact steps you are taking or not taking, you instead only wish to repeat time and again that it doesn't work, then there simply isn't much I can do to help other than to repeat that you should read what I have written in the Troubleshooting guide. I cannot offer personalized advice if I don't know details.

And if instead of attempting to work through your troubleshooting issues in good faith, you: assume that everyone is lying to you and lash out at everyone; engage in abusive behavior; ignore repeated warnings; file frivolous Reports to mask what is a in fact troubleshooting issue as, instead reportable violations of forum rules; and create multiple alternate accounts in a misguided attempt to create some chorus of echoes to prove that you are not alone in your troubleshooting issues, then you will most unfortunately be banned.

Dana, please accept my deepest apologies for the unpleasantness on your board. Thank you again for the saves.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ninjatortuga
05-14-2020, 06:20 AM #31
swk171
Gobble
i just need a save before fight archdemon, anyone my share ? that will be really great

never mind, I got it¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Last edited by swk171 ; 05-14-2020 at 06:33 AM.
12-09-2020, 06:28 PM #32
Links are broken.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo