Post: Fobia: St. Dinfna Hotel - Killer, Invincible, VIP Client [CUSA30959]
05-19-2023, 04:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Fobia: St. Dinfna Hotel - Final gold trophies

Here are saves for the final three gold trophies that require more than one playthrough. I have no idea what is needed from the files, so I have included everything.

There are three saves:

1. Invincible - the save is just before the final boss. Load the gas in both places and fight the boss. You have unlimited ammo for the revolver. It takes one full round of bullets to bring him down. Reload and activate the valves. Check the walkthrough if you need help. After that just finish the game. The trophy will pop during the final cutscene.

2. Killer - just upgrade the final stat of the gun and the trophy should pop.

3. VIP Client - Again, just before the final boss. This time you don't need to worry about damage. Kill him and finish the game. The trophy will pop during the final cutscene.

You can download the save HERE

Please note that I haven't tested these saves so let me know if they do not work they way I am thinking they should

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 2 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

Jaden3532, mariucco94ita
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo