Post: Diablo II Resurrected Platinum Save Set [CUSA28305]
05-20-2023, 08:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Diablo II Resurrected Platinum Save Set [CUSA28305]

!!!Please read the instructions carefully!!!
Edit: Savegame "Blizz" was missing. Updated!

This is a full Platinum Save Set. All Saves are tested. All Characters are geared up and skilled. Waypoints and Quest are pre-unlocked to make some Trophys more convenient for you. Each Trophy can be unlocked on it's own, meaning you can start fresh or just clean up. Detailed instructions are in the download and will help you to get legit Trophys!

Apparently there are some issues if you want to re-region the saves to US. However a confirmed work around exists. If you are on the US Version and get the "Bad Character" Error, do the following:

1. Make a new Char on your PS4
2. Give it the same name and class as the Save from here that you want to use
3. Load up SaveWizard, open my Save in advanced mode and export to file.
4. Load up your Save in advanced mode and import the file from step 3
5. Now try again.

If you think I can improve my uploads in any way please let me know. Hope you will enjoy my first upload.

CUSA28305

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 20 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

bd_black55, BubbaDaBarb, david_dameniya, FET, Garrincha1962, gillaa, Hasoon, KaLvaDoreS, mauswanderer, Merlin_wall, Mr.Mameshiba, OrionBR, Ragnar-Lodbrook, Rayto, seb147, Seiko1, starfox41, TheSilent, XGan, Xis
04-17-2024, 02:00 AM #2
PLEASE REREGION
TO US
04-17-2024, 02:00 AM #3
I REALLY WANT
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo