05-23-2023, 03:17 AM #1
ragingw
S Rank Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This set should be used for cleanup purpose only if you're looking for legit time stamps.
Cumulative trophies will pop by doing 1 more of each requirement, beware!

As of Patch 1.09 the trophy Local Hero: Mining Town is now missable.

Text Guide:
► Death from Bellow + Death from Above
Obtain 1 more kill on each way. Follow these videos if needed:

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Death From Below Trophy Guide #Easy Way! - YouTube (https://youtu.be/Usul9OxSR5E)
Achievement Death from above Sniper ghost warrior 3 - YouTube (https://youtu.be/S39Cftad_rA)
(I do not own them)

► Local Hero: Mining Town
Complete the last Side-Op "Clear Out" in coordinates 26.21 x 19.89.

► 99% Save
Complete the last Side-Op "Opium Wars V" from your laptop for Local Hero: Dam. By completing this mission you'll obtain the last sidearm Sawn-off Shotgun for Trooper, or you can resign the next save if you prefer.
Buy the last primary weapon Ballance S-AR Metal for Sharpshooter and the last sidearm SP M23 for Gunslinger.

Kill the final Most Wanted target Medea Janashia (coordinates 25.74 x 13.57 – Dam) for Marshall.
For legit time stamps, you must previously have the trophies for 25%, 50% and 75% from the Most Wanted list!

Drone Warfare is obtainable by buying the last drone module Big Battery.

You also have the final Act IV mission "Deep Ending" unlocked for Endgame.
Pick up the second to last collectible (Sword of Anicetus) nearby (coordinates 26.04 x 13.01 - Dam) for Archeologist (50%) and the last one (Dagger of Imereti) in Village map (coordinates 26.25 x 14.66) for No Stone Left Unturned (100%). Remember to wait at least 1 hour between each collectible related trophy for legit time stamps. You also must previously have the trophy for 25% of the collectibles!

Follow the video from 13:15 and 8:28 respectively, if needed:

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 - All Collectible Locations (Historic Rifles & Things From The Past) - YouTube (https://youtu.be/GgdxeUvo9oQ?t=795)
(I do not own it)

► Trooper (optional)
Simply buy the last sidearm Sawn-off Shotgun. Use this save if you don't want to do the Side-Op "Opium Wars V" to get the weapon in the previous save.

» If you want You must login or register to view this content. platinum print, use this You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. save for the last collectable.

Link to download (12 MB):
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

These saves were tested by myself as of Patch 1.09 in May 2023 (PS4 System Firmware 10.50) :pepewink:
Last edited by ragingw ; 06-24-2023 at 02:50 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to ragingw for this useful post:

Faraon23, KingOfTheAge, lucashary, Majstor23
06-22-2023, 02:00 AM #2
ragingw
S Rank Player
Hello. I'm the OP of this save. Please allow me to update the download link and properly adjust the thread structure. Thanks in advance.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo