Post: Trophies save for Code Veronica X Trophée CUSA07343
06-02-2023, 11:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I post here my personal backup for Code Veronica X Trophy CUSA07343 that I myself did with care.

I don't know if it will work to unlock the trophies please indicate here if this backup will work for you.

You will find in this backup the following trophies:

Finish the game in less than 4 hours with any rank A you will already have the rocket launcher in your hands. you will be able to play a new game with and unlock the trophy bound in rocket launcher

Backup 1: have all the documents: you will be with Chris in the last part of the game and will have the documents in the inventory.

Save 6: you will be with Chris to finish the game in less than 4 hours with the rocket launcher in the inventory. You have almost 40 minutes to beat Alexia.

You will have to find the wording and go see Claire for the final stretch.

Please let me know after your tests if my backup unlocks trophies for this game at home.

Thank you.

————————

Bonjour,

Je poste ici ma sauvegarde personnelle pour Code Veronica X Trophée CUSA07343 que j'ai moi même fait avec soins.
Je ne sais si elle va marcher pour débloquer les trophées veuillez svp indiquez ici si cette sauvegarde à marcher pour vous.

Vous trouvez dans cette sauvegarde les trophées suivant :

Finir le jeux en moins de 4h00 avec n'importe quelle rang A vous aurez déjà le lance roquette entre vos mains. vous pourrez ainsi faire une nouvelle partie avec et débloquer le trophée liée en lance-roquette

Sauvegarde 1 : avoir tout les documents : vous serez avec Chris dans la dernière partie du jeux et aurez tour les documents dans l'inventaire.

sauvegarde 6 : vous serez avec Chris pour finir le jeux en moins de 4h00 avec le lance-roquette dans l'inventaire.Vous avez a peut près 40 minutes pour battre Alexia.

Vous devrez trouver la libelule et aller voir Claire pour la dernière ligne droite.

Merci de m'indiquer après vos teste si ma sauvegarde débloque chez vous des trophées pour ce jeux.

Merci.

lien : Upload Files Easily | Fast File Upload and Sharing Up To 10GB (You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Darth Saul ; 06-04-2023 at 06:15 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

alineleandro, alix505e, anthonyfa, aorus, BASIA2001, bigbabar34, darkdownpour, ESSAMM, Ethanfox, fener, Legendsnake, marcelvidal, QueenofHorror6903, Roronoas, saeedmasharqa, slamhandle, Ssjbaymax, Ssjbaymax89, timeline, wponz
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo