06-09-2023, 12:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Hello folks, this is my saveset of Bus Simulator 21 that is almost complete except 3 collectible trophies from Angel Shores.
The rest of trophies can be unlocked but need a bit of patience because this game is quite bugged.
There are 7 folders and in each folder a description of all that you need to do. All of them have been tested.
I played the PS4 version on PS5, but I only could unlock some of the trophies in a PS4 for some reason that I don´t know.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Special thanks to "丂卂ㄥ卂爪卂几匚卂307" I used his starter savegame for make the things easier

Happy hunting!
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-14-2023 at 04:26 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

Ali D Killer, ALI211, Dark_moon, evilness0187, Feivel, finalhearts88, FRAG, gigiverna, hollandz, hr330s, Methcakes, nekstlevel, neomax1986, niaoren, Nizar_asma, poulkilly, RealTH_1995, rojin, SlowRapid, Sonjamonja, starfox41, TheNoname, Thiago-Moraes-Freitas, trek123, W10QPR, wohnhao, XericShrubland
06-14-2023, 12:20 PM #2
Link seems broken? Could you fix it please?
07-05-2023, 08:10 PM #3
Link still down? re-up please?
07-18-2023, 04:14 PM #4
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post

Hello folks, this is my saveset of Bus Simulator 21 that is almost complete except 3 collectible trophies from Angel Shores.
The rest of trophies can be unlocked but need a bit of patience because this game is quite bugged.
There are 7 folders and in each folder a description of all that you need to do. All of them have been tested.
I played the PS4 version on PS5, but I only could unlock some of the trophies in a PS4 for some reason that I don´t know.

Special thanks to "丂卂ㄥ卂爪卂几匚卂307" I used his starter savegame for make the things easier

Happy hunting!

Hi. Please re-upload the saves as the link is dead at the moment.

The following user thanked nekstlevel for this useful post:

W10QPR
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo