Post: Overcooked: All You Can Eat! - Almost complete save set [CUSA23464]
06-11-2023, 03:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone!
I decided to upload my save set for this game. I don't think you can unlock all of the trophies, but I'll list which ones you can and which ones you probably need to do in a separate new game.
First, download and resign all of the files (you will need all of the DLC files for one of the trophies). After finishing any game's 1-1 level, you will obtain:

Hero of Thyme
The Unbread
World Traveler

Then, go to Trimmings and select The Peckening Rises. Finish the last level and get:

All You Can Eat
Would You Like Fries With That?

Go to versus mode (no need to sue two controllers, you can split you controller in two and it will count as a second player). Once in game, deliver one dish with the chef that correspond to your profile. You will get:

Rooting For You
Dinner Party Posse
It's a Cook-Off!

You can also do 1 of each of the grinding trophies to unlock them, such as the following:

Clutz in the Kitchen
Careful Driver
Hot Pot Shot
It's RAAW
Bangers and Trash
Fire Hazard
Food Critic

The remaining trophies you will have to do yourself. For the trophies requiring 4 players in X avatar, just use two split controllers. Since all levels have 3 stars, you can just start the required level and finish with 0 stars and the trophy will still pop.

If you have any issue let me know. Please, hit the thanks button to get the download.

Download (You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 7 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

Abdul20200, Aziz_-Deaf, juniorsp01, mauswanderer, Methcakes, niaoren, Pyromaniac
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo