Post: LEGO Marvel Superheroes 100% Completion Savegame [CUSA00044]
01-10-2014, 07:59 AM #1
Steski24
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys,

I just thought I'd upload this for testing purposes as you can not yet actually use it.
Hopefully when someone finds a way to resign PS4 saves this will still be here for you.

It will unlock a few trophies, but it's main reason for upload is testing and just for you guys to have a 100% completed savegame, as well as obtaining the 100% completion trophy.

For some reason the game says it's only 99.9% complete, but it is 100% as everything is finished.
I'll list everything that's been completed below.

• 250/250 Gold Bricks
  • 26/26 True Believers
  • 11/11 Deadpool Bricks
  • 115/115 Character Tokens
  • 150/150 Minikits
  • 50/50 Stan Lee in Peril's Rescued
  • All Vehicles Bought
  • All Characters Bought

The save is EU - CUSA00044.

Download:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Hope some of you find this useful! Smile
Last edited by Steski24 ; 10-27-2021 at 01:25 AM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to Steski24 for this useful post:

Dynamite, agentu006, agit000, batman148, Bigboss240280, BlackPantherBaghira, boriqueno, DJR_Supreme, erik.stivi, getyourown, GodofHosting, GYNOUGH, Jsjsjsnsksksks, KoaNoah, kriegpsycho, NextGenUpdate, Soulchild88, stiago7, tsudragon, Wosley, XGan, xSOADx
07-09-2017, 06:18 PM #11
I've tried resigning this with SW but I keep getting an error.???
07-19-2017, 10:09 AM #12
Its eu cusa00044?
07-20-2017, 03:59 AM #13
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
- None of the Unlock all characters trophies unlock

- You win a No-Prize and ultimate true believer unlock after compleing 1 level

- Collect 1 more stud to unkock Billionaire Philanthropist

- Save 1 more Stan Lee to unlock Stan-tastic

- Choose Stan Lee and hold triangle to transform into Stan Hulk, unlocks Stan's Soapbox

- Go into Deadpools room and read a comic to unlock Its me time!

Maybe there are more trophies unlockable but i had already most of them

If someone knows a way to get the all character unlock trophies to pop please quote me, last trophies i need

-Where is last location for stan lee?
-for true believer and no prize trophy which mission u need to complete?may i replay any mission or do i need to gain any level?i dont know mean gain 1 level
07-20-2017, 08:23 AM #14
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by shahreyz83 View Post
-Where is last location for stan lee?
-for true believer and no prize trophy which mission u need to complete?may i replay any mission or do i need to gain any level?i dont know mean gain 1 level

Just collect any stan lee, they are all there, they dont dissappear if you got them all. I did it with the very first level. And for true beliver snd no prize, just replay any level
07-20-2017, 10:29 AM #15
Just collect any stan lee, they are all there, they dont dissappear if you got them all. I did it with the very first level. And for true beliver snd no prize, just replay any level

Btw..i use this save and unlock all character but now im missing trophy zoo believer(unlock animal themed trophy) got any chance i still can get this trophy?
07-20-2017, 10:43 AM #16
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by shahreyz View Post
Btw..i use this save and unlock all character but now im missing trophy zoo believer(unlock animal themed trophy) got any chance i still can get this trophy?

How did you unlock the other character trophies? For me i couldnt unlock any of the character trophies with this save
07-20-2017, 11:16 AM #17
I got this working but yea I would also like to know this
07-20-2017, 11:46 AM #18
How did you unlock the other character trophies? For me i couldnt unlock any of the character trophies with this save

Actually before i use this save i already unlock almost 60% character.
08-07-2017, 04:36 PM #19
Dynamite
Vault dweller

If this is the same save from Xploder, there should be a boat you can still purchase - which will make the save 100% and unlock a bunch of trophies at the same time.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo