Post: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Platinum Save [CUSA00109]
02-06-2014, 11:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the first time I have posted anything but thought I would share with all you lovely people.

Now I know these saves aren't of much use until a way is figured out to use but here we are anyway. There are 2 saves, Autosave 1 is a complete platinum save minus the chatterbox trophy and Autosave 2 is before the last set of conversations you will need for the chatterbox trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-16-2019 at 02:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 18 users say thank you to alleycrockett for this useful post:

activemessiah, Akeemi14, alphapiers, Anjinhupunk, armmyperez, basharsky88, bobsandbag, ccking, jrat2, NextGenUpdate, omarboflot, PanchoUSuck, raffa57, Rogue0101, selvin santos, WeslleyLuz, x-020, xSOADx

The following user groaned alleycrockett for this awful post:

BFDD
04-02-2018, 07:24 AM #11
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by lAmYourFather View Post
nope. same with me. this game really sucks. i appreciate the upload but isn't it common sense to upload 99% of a save game leaving the 1% for us to complete so the trophy pops.
what were you able to unlock with these saves?

I didnt test after trying for the chatterbox trophy unfortunately so i dont know. I think that if you need the MP trophies that they will help but I did them legit so not 100% sure
04-04-2018, 09:05 PM #12
Originally posted by Westers View Post
I didnt test after trying for the chatterbox trophy unfortunately so i dont know. I think that if you need the MP trophies that they will help but I did them legit so not 100% sure

Oh I see. Thanks for getting back to me anyways.
How might one use one of these saves for the SHOPAHOLIC trophy?
04-11-2018, 03:45 PM #13
The autosave 2 doesn't work for chatterbox trophy, because you should share it with one charecter less to talk... You already talk with everyone so we can't talk and get trophy... MP is already at 60 and all max so neither works... This save is for nothing.. :/
05-15-2019, 09:19 PM #14
ADAY
Rookie
can I unlock the trophy Former Adventurer
Incapacitate 25 enemies with dodge counter. from your save
05-16-2019, 02:27 PM #15
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
can I unlock the trophy Former Adventurer
Incapacitate 25 enemies with dodge counter. from your save

Here's what I would suggest:

-1- Back up your own savedata first. Resign everything here, including the profile save, and copy it over. Do ONE dodge counter and see if the trophy pops. If it does, great, it means 24, 25 or more were already done on this save and/or profile save and you're not locked out of miscellaneous combat actions just beacuse it was already popped.

-2- But if it doesn't pop, I would copy YOUR profile save back to your PS4. So basically, you're using YOUR profile save, but the rest of the save data is from this download. Then just farm it wherever it can be farmed. It's a longer way, unfortunately. If enemies stop spawning at some point (I don't recall whether they do), copy the saves back over but not the profile save, and the enemies will be back.
01-13-2021, 05:13 AM #16
Atilla
Rookie
Dead link
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo