08-01-2014, 03:09 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There is already a US version of the game save on here and here is a EU save.

This is a 100% save and I am transferring it to my PS3 now through the cloud save option. Now I have to sign in on my CFW to get the save off as it is locked and cannot be taken off otherwise. Wont be to long.

I am unsure if this will allow people to gain trophies or not but I will be posting the results very soon if it does not allow trophies to be unlocked then I can simply replay the game and make it into a save set if required as this does take a little bit of grinding to get through the game.

It's not difficult just a waste of time IMO the game was not all that brilliant but hey it's trophies all the same.

-:Note:-

There is no resigning software available for the PS4 so please don't ask how you can use this save to get trophies for it. You would have to use the PS3 save and let it sync to the cloud save so that it would work on the PS4.

For the PS3 save go to this thread.

You must login or register to view this content.

PS4 Save Download
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-14-2017 at 06:19 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

Ember2012, Pink, Predator.exe, selvin santos
10-14-2017, 06:21 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Reuploaded the link
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo