09-29-2014, 04:02 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Here is a new platinum save for the PS4.

This time its for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty.

Please note as of posting this there is STILL NO WAY TO RESIGN THE SAVE TO YOUR PROFILE SO PLEASE DON'T ASK.

Also please note that there is a Cross Save feature to be released in an update and once the game is released on PS3 & Vita and I will be making a PS3 Save Set for this game using these saves. So you will be able to get the plat on PS3, PSVita & PS4 very quickly. It should be done pretty quickly as the hardest trophies I already did with these saves. I will leave a link here once it is done. Thank you.

Please be patient as I am awaiting it's release on the PS3 Store to provide this with you.

Proof: Not that it is really needed Winky Winky
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-09-2021 at 06:14 PM. Reason: title

The following 40 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

123winken, aeneax, batofgotham, Blackramzes, ChrisJunior01, delpiero, DiFool, Dylan Staines, fluupa, gazz666, Genesis777, gofiolulz, hajwel, i__mhm, Jax1984, Joker2203, lodilo51, lou1099, MagnoSilvaRocha, marcalaimo, mashhoodniki, McUndertaker89, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nismone, OptimusSonic, ozma, rastreator33, Rpd_83, scazz90uk, Schwibbel88, scippo, scorpion1167, UltimateX_modz, uncharteddk, widahah, Wonderful_Scallion, Xomination, yy26jet, zhuk2009, zhuk86
05-18-2018, 10:05 AM #29
motkot
Gobble
Thank you for save
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo