06-04-2017, 09:48 PM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! So with the release of the Xploder pre-Beta I finally gained my balls to go back to NFS Rivals and the torture of doing this platinum for the second time (the first one being on PS3). The game gets so boring after a while grinding the same events over and over for level 60 Not Happy or Sad
Since there are some great saves already for the Cop Career and the 100 Golds, I decided to just complete that save-set by adding the Racer Carrer to it!

The Saves: You must login or register to view this content. (EU Version)

Doddo's Cop Save-set + Gold Medals: You must login or register to view this content.

Sadly my savegames were transferred after updating my console to 4.70 so they may not work yet with Xploder (I've tried to resign them to another profile with no success), but hopefully that will be fixed soon!
If you try them or have any questions feel free to post here!
Last edited by Dannyman ; 08-24-2017 at 06:38 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Dannyman for this useful post:

*Ren*, Amoo_Ali, bashar88safa, Days gone, Evil_God_850, Fast1g, furia20881, gegepb, gogeta62, hajwel, HW99, ignored467, KleberMishima, Laraxz, mark1, mauswanderer, ser, stretchy, THE-KILLERZ07, TwoWeu
09-01-2018, 09:53 PM #20
Anyone feel like re-region these to US since its now supported by save wizard? I would be willing to give a small reward
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo