06-24-2017, 09:51 PM #1
SlowRapid
LegitTrophySeller!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Servus Leute hier ist meine Save mit einer zufälligen Welt von mir sammelt ein paar Münzen ein und ihr erhaltet die Trophy
Resign with SaveWizard
Hello Guys Here is my save for Lego Worlds* u have to collect some coins and u will get the Trophy Smile

LINK FOR WORLD AND SAVE
You must login or register to view this content.

P.S. Ive collect Everything xD tell me if some Trophys POP

Originally posted by chaoszage View Post
you can unlock many trophies from this save,

-each legendary brick,just go to coordinate and touch the brick
-full scale musical , bring out piano and walk thru the notes in 10 secs
-earn one gold and get all builder trophies
-dragon trophy can be earned
-designer delight, I got it by catching the troublemaker who holding the brick running around,you need some luck on this

somehow all biomes trophy doesnt unlock for me eventhough I revisit certain biome

*EDITED*

my last trophy is all biome out which is dont know how to pop it..
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-19-2019 at 05:38 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to SlowRapid for this useful post:

chaoszage, dasima10, granatiere, HanSo, Jax1984, kiki1941, PL_ViPeR, Rpd_83, ser, turki379, Wednesday 13, Wosley, xSOADx
06-18-2019, 01:23 AM #20
wenn ich re-sign machen will also auf import gehe ist niergends wo die rar datei kurz gefast mein save wizard erkennt nichts was nun ?
06-18-2019, 04:25 AM #21
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by kptxTheReal View Post
wenn ich re-sign machen will also auf import gehe ist niergends wo die rar datei kurz gefast mein save wizard erkennt nichts was nun ?

Der Speicherassistent liest keine rar-Dateien, die Sie benötigen, um einen eigenen Zip-Ordner zu erstellen und den Speicherort dort abzulegen
06-19-2019, 03:40 PM #22
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
you can unlock many trophies from this save,

-each legendary brick,just go to coordinate and touch the brick
-full scale musical , bring out piano and walk thru the notes in 10 secs
-earn one gold and get all builder trophies
-dragon trophy can be earned
-designer delight, I got it by catching the troublemaker who holding the brick running around,you need some luck on this

somehow all biomes trophy doesnt unlock for me eventhough I revisit certain biome

*EDITED*

my last trophy is all biome out which is dont know how to pop it..
Last edited by chaoszage ; 06-20-2019 at 08:01 PM.

The following user thanked chaoszage for this useful post:

Wosley
03-21-2020, 04:24 PM #23
xillll
Keeper
The game is supported on SW but i can't seem to re-region this to US? Can anybody help?
03-22-2020, 03:43 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by xillll View Post
The game is supported on SW but i can't seem to re-region this to US? Can anybody help?

Might not have Advanced Mode supported, which is necessary for re-regioning. Not all do. Or are you getting an error message about file size limits? That happens with some games too, and when it happens it happens to all users all the time, so no way around it but is only an issue with import/export.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-22-2020 at 03:43 PM.
03-23-2020, 04:25 PM #25
xillll
Keeper
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by xillll View Post

Might not have Advanced Mode supported, which is necessary for re-regioning. Not all do. Or are you getting an error message about file size limits? That happens with some games too, and when it happens it happens to all users all the time, so no way around it but is only an issue with import/export.

It does not have Advanced Mode unforutenately

The following user thanked xillll for this useful post:

aeneax
03-29-2020, 12:29 PM #26
Does anybody have a EU save with dragons unlocked? I can't for the life of me find the quest necessary to unlock them .. I'm getting really frustrated
05-08-2020, 11:03 PM #27
granatiere
Save Point
I have the same request above : an unlocked dragon, plus a bagpipes.
thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo