Post: Onechanbara Z2 Chaos 100% Platinum Save [CUSA02159]
07-02-2017, 08:41 PM #1
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This has my original save with a normal amount of in game currency and all items, and a save with cheats applied.

Cheats:
Max Money
All Items

Hope it helps someone, if someone could test it and let me know what trophies pop that would be awesome Smile

Edit:
All trophies EXCEPT 1 pop from my save.
You can get the last trophy from Hector.R's save. I quoted him below. Thanks for the help!

You'll be able to get all trophies for this game using this

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
The last trophy can be obtained with this save
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to Levisaurus for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, devilman336, Elesayth, fawaidy, gam1r-1988, GJx, Hector.R, hello10110, jayblaster91, KleberMishima, Mago de Oz, mamuske, snahp888, Wosley, yoshemahino
07-03-2017, 08:34 PM #11
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Yeah I saw that method in the trophy guide for not getting hit. I can't select casual on this save, so I tried on normal and failed. I already tried swapping accessories and beat the final boss on all difficulties. The accessory trophy is definately locked out on a plat save.

Well it doesn't have to be just casual. But, if i'm able to make another save for the accessory I will surely do that

The following user thanked Levisaurus for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
07-03-2017, 11:19 PM #12
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Well it doesn't have to be just casual. But, if i'm able to make another save for the accessory I will surely do that

Thanks levi that would be cool, If I end up doing it, i'll post the save as well. Just testing so much shit at the moment its craziness lol.
07-06-2017, 12:12 AM #13
Well hopefully somebody does a accessory save because trying to get all the accessories as a pain in the asz.
07-11-2017, 06:19 PM #14
It been a few days is anyone working on the accessory trophy save? I am assuming not because of how much time past but if anyone is and upload it thanks in advance.
07-16-2017, 06:43 AM #15
Thekin
Gobble
damn this would be a nice save for me to use but the fact that there no accessory trophy save is disappointing and if there was this would make it a save set a Platinum one at that.. da fuk.
07-16-2017, 09:54 PM #16
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Thekin View Post
damn this would be a nice save for me to use but the fact that there no accessory trophy save is disappointing and if there was this would make it a save set a Platinum one at that.. da fuk.

Originally posted by Mr.Unknown
It been a few days is anyone working on the accessory trophy save? I am assuming not because of how much time past but if anyone is and upload it thanks in advance.

I've been working on other stuff so i havent been able to. However if you have a new save and apply cheats, and buy everything, going through the game is way easier
07-17-2017, 01:18 AM #17
Exodia7x
Save Point
Thanx bro im going to try this save out much appreciated.
10-23-2017, 03:51 AM #18
any progress on the accessory trophy save?
11-02-2017, 02:33 AM #19
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Bioharzd560 View Post
any progress on the accessory trophy save?

Not so far myself
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo