07-08-2017, 01:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Just wanted to share my save since I saw a few requests. I've also figured out which saves are which for different versions of the game (US only)

I've completed most(if not all) missions. 45/50 of them are completed with 'S Rank'. However, there are still plenty of side missions and objectives to complete for trophies.
Haven't played the game since 2015 other than making a Definitive Edition version of the save so I don't really remember what's going on, but I know I unlocked Cyborg Ninja and Raiden.

Enjoy! Smile

DOWNLOASad Awesome
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-03-2020 at 04:10 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to itsazombie for this useful post:

aeneax, furia20881, Gagliardi, isigo, milito0022, snahp888, trophy_Bauer
07-23-2017, 06:35 PM #11
OK so I have a question to any user that can help me out with an answer. So... As we all know what FOB are if per say I have extra FOB bought (you can buy up to 3 or 4 more FOB as DLC) how does this save coincide with that. I know that portion of the game is saved on the server side. So what happens if I use this save but have the extra FOB bought? Will I lose my soldiers, will my extra FOB go away because this user save may not have extra FOB bought. Would appreciate a accurate and legible answer on this, thank you.
07-28-2017, 06:46 PM #12
Finished mission 50 (the only one that wasn't checked off) and unfortunately didn't unlock the Accomplished trophy for "Complete All Missions." Just thought I'd throw that out there.
07-28-2017, 07:50 PM #13
There is another save here in NGU that can unlock accomplished for you.

The problem is there isn't currently a save that will unlock Collector
Obtain all blueprints and key items.

If this save is close to unlocking it Zekahn, try backing it up before unlocking it and uploading it here Smile
05-03-2020, 11:48 AM #14
yeah baby
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo