07-08-2017, 01:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Just wanted to share my save since I saw a few requests. I've also figured out which saves are which for different versions of the game (US only)

I've completed most(if not all) missions. 45/50 of them are completed with 'S Rank'. However, there are still plenty of side missions and objectives to complete for trophies.
Haven't played the game since 2015 other than making a Definitive Edition version of the save so I don't really remember what's going on, but I know I unlocked Cyborg Ninja and Raiden.

Enjoy! Smile

DOWNLOASad Awesome
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-03-2020 at 04:10 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to itsazombie for this useful post:

aeneax, furia20881, Gagliardi, isigo, milito0022, snahp888, trophy_Bauer
07-09-2017, 10:03 PM #2
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
someone knows if its possible to get the collectible trophy with it?
sadly I have EU and not US Version, if someone plays with this saves and could do saves for all photos and all collectibles it would be AWESOME!!

@TO thanks for posting your save Smile
07-10-2017, 01:36 PM #3
I am also unable to get any trophy from this save.
07-11-2017, 03:31 AM #4
Exodia7x
Save Point
Thanx so much for the save appreciate the save for the regular edition of the game.
07-12-2017, 02:01 PM #5
Originally posted by itsazombie View Post
Hey guys! Just wanted to share my save since I saw a few requests. I've also figured out which saves are which for different versions of the game (US only)

I've completed most(if not all) missions. 45/50 of them are completed with 'S Rank'. However, there are still plenty of side missions and objectives to complete for trophies.
Haven't played the game since 2015 other than making a Definitive Edition version of the save so I don't really remember what's going on, but I know I unlocked Cyborg Ninja and Raiden.

Enjoy! Smile

DOWNLOASad Awesome

Thanks for the save bro! at least I don't have to start from scratch on the PS4 Version of this game and I don't really miss the online part of this game most people on there are assholes.
07-12-2017, 05:27 PM #6
Still able to get multiple trophies with this save since only 50-ish% completed replaying main missions can unlock trophies as well as side ops. in other words this is a pretty ideal save to get trophies with decent gear already developed, i.e. wormhole fulton
07-12-2017, 08:30 PM #7
Originally posted by 13 View Post
Still able to get multiple trophies with this save since only 50-ish% completed replaying main missions can unlock trophies as well as side ops. in other words this is a pretty ideal save to get trophies with decent gear already developed, i.e. wormhole fulton

Which trophies were u able to get from this save and how? Plz tell
07-13-2017, 03:43 AM #8
Originally posted by kinain123 View Post
Which trophies were u able to get from this save and how? Plz tell

off the bat i got platoon, battalion, enhancment, and prosperity i think buddy trophies popped up too since they were already available. as i said earlier replaying missions will unlock other trophies such as bee keeper and gears turn.
07-15-2017, 09:51 AM #9
azizX
Haxor!
Thanks! I'll test it and let you know what I can get. I played the game when it first released and reached 84% completion before my PS4 hard drive decided to quit on me. I really appreciate this.

EDIT:

I couldn't get anything I didn't already have. But as mentioned above, you'll be able to get "platoon, battalion, enhancement, and prosperity" and you're only 6 missions away from "Elite" with the best equipment available to you.
Thanks again!
Last edited by azizX ; 07-15-2017 at 10:59 AM.
07-23-2017, 06:16 PM #10
Glad this worked out for y'all! Happy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo