Post: Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - Platinum Save w/ NG+ & Ultra Hard - [CUSA01967]
07-10-2017, 03:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone! My PSN is bloodrive65!

I have the game platinum & then my save includes all the main story is done, all the side quests related to trophies are done & all the challenges/trials are done. I have also fully upgraded everything & gotten the shield-weaver outfit with some of the best weapons & mods in the game. Enjoy.

Platinum:

US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

-

NG+ & Ultra Hard:

US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

REQUEST: I have my save for Horizon Zero Dawn on NG+ on Ultra Hard, all you need to do is resign this autosave & load it, you'll midway through the fight with the Deathbringer, behind some cover, but by default, Aloy is standing when you load. Just crouch, make some arrows & take him down. I can't seem to manage this, I've tried over & over. If someone can make autosave right before the completion of the fight, re-upload it, then I would be SUPER grateful! He's already over halfway close to his death in the game.

Here's a video of someone beating the boss really quickly on Ultra Hard:

There's one very small opening window that you can autosave/save on, right AFTER the Deathbringer fight, if you wait to destroy Hades then the trophies will not pop until after you do this, because killing the Deathbringer is only one more objective in the game.

All I ask is will someone, kill the Deathbringer on this save, DO NOT kill Hades, & re-upload this save?

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 04-01-2020 at 04:18 AM. Reason: title

The following 564 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

``,, -weaponx-, ⭐ Temp ⭐, 1076530091, 16tancredc, 19willy74, a7medalhddad, Abdulla4542, abdullahLovely, ABM HACKER, AboodyRDR, abosaud09, accxsim, adams, adilgangster, adolphskye, adrianoangelo, aesik0118, AeternumNox, ag555, agentzeroIT, agnogueira, ahmaad, aidar, Ailson, ajcruz6852, aklee530, Alanmckenziie, albagarage, alemetal, ali_warchild, alineleandro, alinsson, allahuackbar117, allanlam, alucard_mx79, amarayaar, anasazamjr, AndersonRJMac, angelicrevan, angelomars, AnonymousArtRev, Applesauce, arisen, artour0098, asderek, ashleyj1988, bakajanai, Banxp900, barsko27, Battlehorst0, bayesh, BebopBopbep, BeLLsjf, Beto_guaraja, bettervintage, bishoprot, Black-Guitar, blk.nvk, Blood9120, bloodx25, blue_c_c, blueeduardo, Bluzz, bobmang, Bottega, Boyka, Brandon-Pelletier, brandonly, brehe, brojo34444, bsv683, BubblesPR, busterdawg69, buttsniffer21, Calidavid818, candylove9013, carmania, cazul765, ccowley, Cee-Caw, cem_aslan, cerdrac, chacedavis, chambe28, ChargedBlade, Chassy05, Chinesechopstixs, chiwawa5, chokoholic, chrisdarnel, Christopherha, chumi, CK9944, ckameron, clave0ne, clawalien, Cliff Unger, cmcabee43, cookies and 464 other users.
08-12-2017, 09:09 AM #11
dell77
Save Point
Originally posted by japahideki View Post
First, seeing that you are Brazilian does not exist BRAZILIAN JEITINHO to use saves of other people without paying 250 reais(BRAZIL CURRENCE) OR 59,90U$ and buy Save Wizard, Second still does not have options to change the region.

Primeiro vocĂŞ Ă© Brasileiro nĂŁo existe JEITINHO BRASILEIRO de usar saves de outras pessoas sem pagar 250 reais pelo Save Wizard, Segundo ainda nĂŁo tem como mudar de regiĂŁo os saves.

Yes i'm brazilian and u?

As a mentioned at the end of my post i already have the Save Wizard, I just asked if i could change the region, thanks for the info.
08-12-2017, 09:10 AM #12
dell77
Save Point
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Asia region?same with me i need it ng+ trophy

Hello, no my region is from South America (Brazil) i already finish the game but i only want get the trophy hehe
08-12-2017, 03:35 PM #13
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by dell77 View Post
Hello, no my region is from South America (Brazil) i already finish the game but i only want get the trophy hehe

Hehe same with me too.wanna complete 100%
04-20-2018, 01:12 PM #14
Mad_Reis
Save Point
Hi, I've just successfully resigned and re-regioned my save to work with my game.
Also loaded the game, but no trophies have popped out...

Is there anything else I have to do in order to enable/activate the trophy?
04-20-2018, 01:37 PM #15
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
I have the new game + and the ultra hard trophies.. ill be uploading today
04-20-2018, 02:37 PM #16
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
For people that want the new game and ultra hard trophies..

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Javierex22 for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
07-26-2018, 09:52 PM #17
Sryuryadams
Save Point
Parabéns e obrigado pelo save, vou testar hoje

Up up up
05-30-2019, 08:46 PM #18
how do i make the trophies pop for the trials and sidequests?
05-30-2019, 08:54 PM #19
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by outlawbogus172 View Post
how do i make the trophies pop for the trials and sidequests?

I doubt they will since op noted in the thread that all of them are already done you would need a save with 1 of each left to get them to pop by doing the last one yourself
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo