09-02-2017, 09:52 AM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi, here is my save for skyrim its not platinum yet as my trophy % is 71. game is eu psn store

however the main story as been complete but this is close to completing some of the side quests and level 50.

it should be close to getting:

50locks and 50 pockets. go for the pockets.
hail sithis!
one with the shadows
darkness returns
blood oath
it does have a few shouts learnt and some dragon souls for the 2 trophies

i haven't played this game in a few months so I'm not sure how far away these trophies are but a few hours should net them with ease, however if anyone wants a earlier save let me know and ill upload one with is around 50% into the story

You must login or register to view this content.

Hail Sithis

retrieve the payment and continue to location to speak to someone for the trophy

Last edited by Hickey ; 01-23-2018 at 03:40 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Hickey for this useful post:

abufhad, ady, DoomFlake, Mic1987, PS4Gamer1987, Wosley
02-12-2018, 03:15 PM #11
Sorry, but this save is working but getz u not the Platin Trophy!!! Cause the 15 Daedra Artefacts are not reachable for one sword he already got in invvetory. so please let us know for the save without the Ebenerzsword from Maphala in the dragoncastle!
14 Daedra Artefacts done, but as i go to the Dragoncastle in Whiterun, the sword behind the mistery door is not there anymore, only the book. so no Platin save here Boys and Girls!
02-13-2018, 07:50 AM #12

here the link for 2 Trophys:
(note: there is only one save to do this two steps, so ist easy enought!)

- Thief Guilt done ( load up the save and get ur new Armor from the Rothwadron Girl in a front of you, also she calls u BOSS, after the talk)
- 15 Daedra Artefacts (1 left in Whiterun -> The Whispering Door /Dai Katana, rumors from the village peoples about The doomend childs of the White run king)

I searched a lot here to find them, and sorry about my english, im not good in this games, cause i do it in my motherlanguage only
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo