Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,143 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,043 other users.
02-23-2019, 10:29 AM #119
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Padavona View Post
Thank for the set but I'm having some trouble with save #10 Let's Fight trophy. It loads Kiryu next "Vincent" on Park Boulevard and the instructions say "walk forward to earn trophy" but nothing happens even if I do walk forward. If I walk too far forward, the substory for "Doctor's duty" starts with the hungry kid.

My suggestion, on the previous page of this thread:

Thanks for the reply, I'll give that a try Yes

Strangely enough not long after I sent that to you, I popped that in the new PC port. Let me know if it works please because 1 other person had the same trouble, I gave out the same advice, obviously, and it would be good to confirm whether it might be some larger issue or just the issue I suspect it is (needing to bump into an unmarked dude on the radar). By the way, when Majima is active, there is no 1 set place on the map for him to be active. When you travel from area to area, he will travel with you, so if you go away from that mission marker to another area where he spawns for the Let's Fight trophy, like in front of the walk-in grill restaurant (forget the name) I think near the SE of the Millennial Tower, there'd be a random dude to bump into near there, too. He'll move, but the TYPE of Majima he is should stay the same (Zombie, Slugger, Cop, etc.).

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but after trying for 3 hours it didn't work. i even tried the other spot that thug majima could spawn and he didnt spawn there either (The one near poppo) but i did fight the wandering majima a few times, didnt pop any trophies though. There are some problems with this set too since some instructions dont match with where they load ingame and such. IIRC save 9 and 10 and save 10 can used for the "thats a man" and "tell me a story" trophy. There are a few other saves that dont match their instructions too IIRC the "You'll only get burned" and complete CH 5 saves. save 11 also doesnt pop the 30 substories for me either. As of now, ive stopped using the save set since i popped 1 trophy a little early and i dont want to accidentally unlock another out of sequence.

The following user thanked Padavona for this useful post:

aeneax
02-23-2019, 01:18 PM #120
hi. thanks for the save, just got my platinum today.
02-23-2019, 04:02 PM #121
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thank for the set but I'm having some trouble with save #10 Let's Fight trophy. It loads Kiryu next "Vincent" on Park Boulevard and the instructions say "walk forward to earn trophy" but nothing happens even if I do walk forward. If I walk too far forward, the substory for "Doctor's duty" starts with the hungry kid.

My suggestion, on the previous page of this thread:

All I can say then is as far as I know, every time you beat Majima in a fight, his next "type" is randomly determined until you've maxed out his encounters for that point in the story. So as long as you can keep spawning him in that save, you can beat the Majima he is, hope he respawns as the one you need for Let's Fight!, rinse and repeat. There are some detailed FAQs on Majima mechanics out there.

Thanks for the info about the other saves.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Padavona
02-25-2019, 12:30 AM #122
thank you!
02-26-2019, 01:48 AM #123
Thank you.
02-28-2019, 04:26 PM #124
Kwevlo
Rookie
can u make them for EU version
03-01-2019, 03:28 PM #125
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Kwevlo View Post
can u make them for EU version

If you do a search for Kiwami within this same forum (the search box next to "Follow" in the PS4 Trophies and Game Saves forum) you should see 2 separate EU threads for Yakuza Kiwami 1. One is a save set and the other is specifically for the Climax Battles.
03-16-2019, 04:47 PM #126
darkshadow2
NextGenUpdate Elite
can someone reregion it to eu ? (yes we have a wip one but not all)
Last edited by darkshadow2 ; 03-16-2019 at 04:50 PM.
03-17-2019, 07:46 AM #127
thank!!Hammy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo