Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,143 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,043 other users.
03-17-2019, 02:20 PM #128
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by darkshadow2 View Post
can someone reregion it to eu ? (yes we have a wip one but not all)

Many people have tried, and failed, to re-region Yakuza games including this one - that's the reason why my answer above was just to direct towards the existing EU saves.

MANY saves should re-region just fine. Specifically, most but not all of the saves numbered 20 and below. Sometimes there are symbols instead of numbers or letters in the very first digit, meaning the portion you have to change in order to make it match your region. So it is in something other than traditional hexidecimal, evidently. Even finding those exact symbols elsewhere, then pasting them into the file in the right place, apparently does not work.

So from what I'm told, even a few of the saves below 20 will not re-region successfully. Above 20, I'm told you cannot re-region at all. Crucially, that includes the profile file (save 99), which is needed for some of the more difficult trophies, including the Climax Battles.

Note that you do NOT need the profile save for Legendary Difficulty - if you can re-region the Legendary Difficulty manual save, just beat it once, save in a different slot, load that original save before the final mission on Legendary difficulty again, and beat that final mission on Legendary difficulty again and the trophy should pop (basically, your own profile needs to know you've started a Legendary difficulty playthrough before it will register that trophy, and that method is the one that's yielded the most success for people).

I'm probably leaving some things out, so if you want to learn more about these issues, read on through the 14 pages of this thread preceding this one. This issue has been discussed here and on other threads.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Spcedead678
03-30-2019, 12:13 AM #129
Kwevlo
Rookie
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link

amon defeated and story of my life zip file doesnt work save wizard cant find it
PS. it actually cant find a lot of them only numbers 39 42 45 46 and 48 work
Last edited by Kwevlo ; 03-30-2019 at 12:24 AM.

The following user thanked Kwevlo for this useful post:

culo22
03-30-2019, 10:45 AM #130
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Kwevlo View Post

amon defeated and story of my life zip file doesnt work save wizard cant find it

Try to extract the save make a new zip and drag the save into there and try to import your own zip

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
03-30-2019, 12:09 PM #131
Kwevlo
Rookie
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Try to extract the save make a new zip and drag the save into there and try to import your own zip

Thanks man it worked your a legend
03-30-2019, 12:17 PM #132
Wosley

Your welcome
04-08-2019, 04:06 PM #133
dracula101
Little One

Your welcome

i cant see save number 10 in cheat list from 01 to 09 its fine

but now i wanna use advanced mo to re region to eu but sw didnt show the save number 10

do you know why ?? :(

The following user thanked dracula101 for this useful post:

DARTH VADER2000
04-08-2019, 04:13 PM #134
Wosley
Originally posted by dracula101 View Post

Your welcome

but now i wanna use advanced mo to re region to eu but sw didnt show the save number 10

No idea Sal don't own the game so don't know how the saves work

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

dracula101
04-09-2019, 02:22 PM #135
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Your welcome

This is a recurring issue with some of the Yakuza games. I don't know the exact reasons for it in THIS case (certain saves below save 20 not showing up) because Yakuza SW issues pop up in different contexts from adding cheats to resigning saves to using advanced mode to re-regioning, and not everyone gives a ton of information so I hear scattered things and have tried to piece them together where I can.

At least one person reported they had success after renaming the file to a file name that DID show up, then naming it back after (note you'd have to rename both the one without an extension, and also the one with the .bin extension, so 2 files to rename and then name back). That could trick SW and according to one person it did although I can't recall if that was Kiwami or another Yakuza game, and I'm also unsure of what that individual was attempting to do.
04-10-2019, 04:02 AM #136
dracula101
Little One
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Your welcome

This is a recurring issue with some of the Yakuza games. I don't know the exact reasons for it in THIS case (certain saves below save 20 not showing up) because Yakuza SW issues pop up in different contexts from adding cheats to resigning saves to using advanced mode to re-regioning, and not everyone gives a ton of information so I hear scattered things and have tried to piece them together where I can.

At least one person reported they had success after renaming the file to a file name that DID show up, then naming it back after (note you'd have to rename both the one without an extension, and also the one with the .bin extension, so 2 files to rename and then name back). That could trick SW and according to one person it did although I can't recall if that was Kiwami or another Yakuza game, and I'm also unsure of what that individual was attempting to do.

i tried that before but when i use advanced it show to me error :(

i hope anyone have answer

The following user thanked dracula101 for this useful post:

DARTH VADER2000
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo