Post: [EU] Last of Us Remastered - Left behind (CUSA00557 - Disc version)
10-02-2017, 09:39 PM #1
Allicks
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Resign the save, move to your PS4. Load the save you've just imported, and finish the game. You can skip the final scene if you want and as you return to the home screen all the difficulties will pop.

Tested it on my dummy account.

All the other trophies are easy to get and it's a short game well worth playing anyway.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-22-2017 at 05:53 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Allicks for this useful post:

Jacobboii, samurai_ghost
10-25-2017, 08:08 PM #11
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Akusura View Post
Can you send me the link through PM?

My bad - forgot to put the link in my post:

10-25-2017, 08:20 PM #12
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
My bad - forgot to put the link in my post:

Thank you so much, at the moment I can't resign your saves because you made them in a PS4 with a 5.00 FW, but as soon as Savewizard updates the compatibility to support 5.00 FW Saves resign I will give them a try.
10-25-2017, 08:57 PM #13
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Thank you so much, at the moment I can't resign your saves because you made them in a PS4 with a 5.00 FW, but as soon as Savewizard updates the compatibility to support 5.00 FW Saves resign I will give them a try.

That message that resigning was the only thing not working seemed to have gone when I fired the SW app up yesterday.

Has it not been fixed now?
10-25-2017, 09:06 PM #14
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
That message that resigning was the only thing not working seemed to have gone when I fired the SW app up yesterday.

This is their last message:
"The next update which will enable saves from System Software 5.00/5.01 to be re-signed is nearly ready."
10-28-2017, 06:58 PM #15
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!

Today I re-regioned your save and tried it, worked perfectly, thank you so much Smile

The following user thanked Akusura for this useful post:

Allicks
10-28-2017, 10:25 PM #16
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Today I re-regioned your save and tried it, worked perfectly, thank you so much Smile

Oh awesome. Glad to be of assistance.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo