Post: [EU] Last of Us Remastered - Left behind (CUSA00557 - Disc version)
10-02-2017, 09:39 PM #1
Allicks
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Resign the save, move to your PS4. Load the save you've just imported, and finish the game. You can skip the final scene if you want and as you return to the home screen all the difficulties will pop.

Tested it on my dummy account.

All the other trophies are easy to get and it's a short game well worth playing anyway.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-22-2017 at 05:53 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Allicks for this useful post:

Jacobboii, samurai_ghost
10-15-2017, 04:28 AM #2
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
Resign the save, move to your PS4. Load the save you've just imported, and finish the game. You can skip the final scene if you want and as you return to the home screen all the difficulties will pop.

All the other trophies are easy to get and it's a short game well worth playing anyway.

Does it unlock Grounded+ difficulty
10-15-2017, 04:41 AM #3
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RehanAfz47 View Post
Does it unlock Grounded+ difficulty

Not sure man. Sorry.
10-22-2017, 04:29 AM #4
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Resign the save, move to your PS4. Load the save you've just imported, and finish the game. You can skip the final scene if you want and as you return to the home screen all the difficulties will pop.

Could you please do me a big favour?
I want to re-region this save since my region is CUSA00556. But for some reason SaveWizard only detects the save for re-regioning if the save is on slot 3.
So what I ask is if you can create two new game slots, so that you have 3 slots, and then ovewrite the slot 3 with the save you posted to complete the game and get all the difficulty trophies, I would be much apreciated.
So the names of the files are:
SAVEDATA0A - Save Slot 1
SAVEDATA0B - Save Slot 2
SAVEDATA0C - Save Slot 3 (The one I need)

I hope you can help me, thanks in advance.

The following user thanked Akusura for this useful post:

GUNNA
10-22-2017, 10:56 AM #5
Allicks
Bounty hunter
I'll do that for you when I get a moment, but it worked fine when I tested it on my other account...
10-22-2017, 10:57 AM #6
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Akusura View Post
I want to re-region this save since my region is CUSA00556. But for some reason SaveWizard only detects the save for re-regioning if the save is on slot 3.
So what I ask is if you can create two new game slots, so that you have 3 slots, and then ovewrite the slot 3 with the save you posted to complete the game and get all the difficulty trophies, I would be much apreciated.
SAVEDATA0A - Save Slot 1
SAVEDATA0B - Save Slot 2

I'll do that for you when I get a moment, but it worked fine when I tested it on my other account...
10-22-2017, 11:23 AM #7
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!

Thank you so much,
Unfortunatly you have CUSA00557 and I have CUSA00556.
The issue isn't the save not working, is that I'm not able to re-region them to my region if the save is in slot N1, need to be in slot N3.

I'll wait for your feedback, much apreciated.
10-22-2017, 12:29 PM #8
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Thank you so much,
Unfortunatly you have CUSA00557 and I have CUSA00556.
The issue isn't the save not working, is that I'm not able to re-region them to my region if the save is in slot N1, need to be in slot N3.

I'll wait for your feedback, much apreciated.

Gotcha!
10-25-2017, 05:52 AM #9
Allicks
Bounty hunter
SAVEDATA0A - Save Slot 1
SAVEDATA0B - Save Slot 2

Hey.

I've made 3 saves (they're all saved at the same point where you just have to move forward and open the shutter).

I hope that they work for you.

Let me know!
10-25-2017, 08:01 PM #10
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Hey.

I've made 3 saves (they're all saved at the same point where you just have to move forward and open the shutter).

I hope that they work for you.

Let me know!

Can you send me the link through PM?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo