10-28-2017, 11:25 AM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); trophy ' NO Orc left Behind " You must login or register to view this content. complete Rescue mission and you should save your orc who capture

You must login or register to view this content. try to complete one more castle stage online need reach overall rank 5 2500 , just one more or two ( untest )

You must login or register to view this content. longest trophy in the game , just complete last stage 10

You must login or register to view this content. for collectibles i left a few

You must login or register to view this content.

In platinum save you will get trophy ( master forger ) ( no orc lives forever ) ( such great heights ) ( overkill ) ( life of the party ) ( second age warrior ) ( blood on blood )

thanks to BADDOG-9 for tested
Last edited by koz3bal ; 11-08-2017 at 03:07 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

Amarildo88, BASIA2001, bobsandbag, cazul765, Cloud, DARK.ANGEL, dipssmile, lucianonery, Major Meat Bone, Mic1987, Ubayd2007
11-15-2017, 02:24 AM #11
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder

here's my US save can someone change the above saves to US for me please
11-16-2017, 03:20 AM #12
Cacodemon
Save Point
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
trophy ' NO Orc left Behind " You must login or register to view this content. complete Rescue mission and you should save your orc who capture

You must login or register to view this content. try to complete one more castle stage online need reach overall rank 5 2500 , just one more or two ( untest )

You must login or register to view this content. longest trophy in the game , just complete last stage 10

You must login or register to view this content. for collectibles i left a few

In platinum save you will get trophy ( master forger ) ( no orc lives forever ) ( such great heights ) ( overkill ) ( life of the party ) ( second age warrior ) ( blood on blood )

thanks to BADDOG-9 for tested

Is possible to re-resign this save to CUSA04408?
11-17-2017, 02:52 PM #13
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You will need to provide your blank usa save for that

Its possible to do re-region without advanced mode on savewizard? How do we do that?
11-19-2017, 06:47 PM #14
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
anyone able to share how to resign saves
09-20-2018, 02:20 PM #15
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by amarildo88 View Post
its possible to do re-region without advanced mode on savewizard? How do we do that?

that game does not have advanced mode !!!!
How to make the resing for peace in death trophy?

my save is CUSA04439
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 09-20-2018 at 02:30 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo