10-30-2017, 11:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi too all. I make a set for all the trophy that needed for platinum and a text file to them.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 301 users say thank you to carmania for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, [GB], 007zero007, 01yichunfun, 123winken, 149274635, 2teWahl, 8DIMPLES8XD, 95bits, Abe221222, aeneax, ag555, ai470143920, akisa, AkumaNYC, AlanBlend37, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alllly, Amoo_Ali, AndreySK, anon2010, articuno77, Asefrio77, Ashyelbarkey, Asma_Nizar, asnago, Asura02, bakajanai, Ballackfutbol, BASIA2001, BD132, BejitaSSJB, benjamindbird, Biffaboy, big.jim, Bigboss240280, birka, BlackjackXIII, boucfidel, Bra-C-Ket, brokolo, Bronhatelo, Budokai12, Botty, canikoblivan, carlosray01, cefonte, Certz, cezares_2013, chadders76, chaoszage, Cherryninja2, chris2103, chuvachok, civilized, CL_MW2_4, Cloud, colo, conveggy, Coolkid120566, crescentyue, cummer, danicu1, danihacker, danrob106, darker_shore115, Darrenwelsh1, dasima10, DeanVVinchester, Debs, DezertFN, don_kleberus, Donkatsu, Dr Flibble, dracula101, ElenaDrake, ElMister01, encryptednl, Ercan-Ruya, evildrake, fade666, FallenSoldier, Feinars, Feivel, finalhearts88, Forfun, FRAG, Franci2195, frez0r, gabricric94x, gametest-69, GangLand255, ganso28, gareggiare, Gashder, GeckoQueen, GeoMagma, Geronimo. and 201 other users.
04-15-2020, 12:19 PM #20
Originally posted by carmania View Post
Hi too all. I make a set for all the trophy that needed for platinum and a text file to them.

Since that I'm going to buy this game only to use your complete save-set for easy platinum trophy (it's definitely[/u] not my kind of game LOL), how long does it take to achieve the platinum with all your saves?

Thank you!
Last edited by ignored467 ; 04-15-2020 at 12:20 PM.

The following user thanked ignored467 for this useful post:

ZAEK_DD
05-06-2020, 05:04 AM #21
it took me 5 - 6 days to complete the game, but you can have your platinum in under 1 hour. so be caution about the trophy you earn.
05-25-2020, 10:32 PM #22
Hi too all. I make a set for all the trophy that needed for platinum and a text file to them.

Hi where you say in the folder your legend it says:
``then go to the remaining mission and collect every thing after that you earn cheat chief, shield collector, your legend...´´

where is the last mission?I cant find it and I don´t understand how to get those trophys...
05-26-2020, 08:57 AM #23
Originally posted by ElMister01 View Post

``then go to the remaining mission and collect every thing after that you earn cheat chief, shield collector, your legend...´´

where is the last mission?I cant find it and I don´t understand how to get those trophys...

I don't actually recall what was happened then, but I'm sure I put a text to each folder for references.
05-26-2020, 04:01 PM #24

I don't actually recall what was happened then, but I'm sure I put a text to each folder for references.

Don,t worry hahahaha I made almost all trophy. So I just find the last mission was on the north of the map, the museum one.

thanks for the set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-26-2020, 05:08 PM #25

Don,t worry hahahaha I made almost all trophy. So I just find the last mission was on the north of the map, the museum one.

thanks for the set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your welcome.

The following user thanked carmania for this useful post:

ElMister01
05-27-2020, 03:23 AM #26

I do have another problem.. It seems that the trophy called true tourist does not pop, so I would like to try with my own save with all the story mode completed, but I also deleted it.
Don´t you have an old save with all the story mode complete to get to all points of the map??another one, not the ones you uploaded. I can´t find any other in all internet.

The following user thanked ElMister01 for this useful post:

Grumpy Old Men
05-27-2020, 09:09 AM #27

I do have another problem.. It seems that the trophy called true tourist does not pop, so I would like to try with my own save with all the story mode completed, but I also deleted it.
Don´t you have an old save with all the story mode complete to get to all points of the map??another one, not the ones you uploaded. I can´t find any other in all internet.

No. sorry. I don't have any save left. I uploaded all of them.
05-27-2020, 02:37 PM #28

No. sorry. I don't have any save left. I uploaded all of them.

well I almost have to redo all the campaign to get to liberty island and get the last statue... why was written in a folder that you could get that trophy if it was not able? I deleted my save accidentally but because of that

The following user thanked ElMister01 for this useful post:

Lord-Michael-
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo