Post: Little Nightmares Complete Edition - Hard to the core SAVE [CUSA05929]
12-27-2017, 09:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

this is my save for the hardest trophy in the game*
Hard to the core - Complete the game under an hour without dying
resume game and defeat the last boss. you have plenty of time just make sure don't die*

The Hideaway, The Depths, Upside-down Teapot and*Scarecrow Sack add-ons installed coming free with*Complete Edition

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-28-2019 at 01:29 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to mnga13 for this useful post:

aeneax, Bactrim, bataman880, BubbaDaBarb, clicksn2005, DeanH, dejamh96, gabu840, Javad134, JimmyHACK, KleberMishima, krkr007, Minion, muhammed12343, Notaru, popovich_vitaly, shadowli03, sonsofweedngu, ThatEpicSomeone, TheBlackPec, thecozybean67, ultraspyware, WillDemon, Wosley, yaksa1234, Yokoso
05-29-2019, 01:12 AM #11
how hard is it to beat the final boss on this difficulty? and do I need to reload the save if my character dies in the fight?
05-29-2019, 02:33 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post
how hard is it to beat the final boss on this difficulty? and do I need to reload the save if my character dies in the fight?

There are no difficulties in the game, so the final section is the same whether you're trying for "Hard to the Core" or whether it's just a run for collectibles. This is just a speedrun trophy. I do not remember it being difficult at all.

If you fail, you would have to copy the save back to your PS4 from USB stick, so make sure you have that on hand. I did it on my first try both on my collectibles run, and also when I loaded this save for Hard to the Core. Frankly, I thought the most difficult part of the game was one particular enemy you have to run through much earlier in the game - that took me maybe 3 tries.

If you look up a guide, you'll see exactly what you need to do, to help make sure you only go through the section once. And if you die, it's pretty short so just quite the game, copy this save from your USB stick again, and try again.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Javad134
06-26-2019, 11:04 AM #13
So is it possible to change the region to EU? I have SW but at this moment can't check.
06-26-2019, 02:51 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Avgvstvs View Post
So is it possible to change the region to EU? I have SW but at this moment can't check.

No, there's no Save Wizard support so it's resign only.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Yokoso
11-02-2019, 02:30 PM #15
08-15-2020, 02:42 PM #16
Thank you man is working
01-28-2024, 05:43 AM #17
Dang finally trying this and when i hit continue the game doesn't even run. its just a black screen
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo