04-27-2020, 07:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Remove Post.
Last edited by Patrsn Playz ; 07-05-2022 at 06:10 AM.
04-27-2020, 03:40 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Patrsn Playz View Post
Remove Post.

I don't believe this is available to buy anymore. They were not able to get it working with the firmware of the time before the PS4's firmware updated, then updated again, so the project was abandoned (I believe). Instead, you're looking for Save Wizard for PS4, either the Max or Online editions. I would recommend Max, for greater functionality. And as far as I'm aware, Save Wizard Max is lifetime.

You must login or register to view this content.
04-27-2020, 06:42 PM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Remove Post.

I don't believe this is available to buy anymore. They were not able to get it working with the firmware of the time before the PS4's firmware updated, then updated again, so the project was abandoned (I believe). Instead, you're looking for Save Wizard for PS4, either the Max or Online editions. I would recommend Max, for greater functionality. And as far as I'm aware, Save Wizard Max is lifetime.

Are there other save editors for the PS4?
This store have it for sale, https://www.platekompaniet.no/spill/playstation-4/xploder-ultimate-edition/
Last edited by Patrsn Playz ; 04-27-2020 at 08:35 PM.
04-28-2020, 02:53 PM #4
Remove Post.

This store have it for sale, https://www.platekompaniet.no/spill/playstation-4/xploder-ultimate-edition/

Don't waste your money on xploder, get save wizard.
04-28-2020, 02:59 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Remove Post.

The only working save editor for PS4, for anything approaching current firmware, is Save Wizard.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-28-2020 at 03:01 PM.
04-28-2020, 03:10 PM #6
Remove Post.

The only working save editor for PS4, for anything approaching current firmware, is Save Wizard.

I have to re-region a save file, someone asked. Save Wizard don't have cheats for the save file.
Last edited by Patrsn Playz ; 04-28-2020 at 03:32 PM.
04-28-2020, 03:15 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Remove Post.

I have to re-region a save file, someone asked. Save Wizard don't have cheats for the save file.

I'm not sure precisely what you're asking, but re-regioning is only available for game saves where there is Advanced Mode, and Advanced Mode is not available if there is no Quick Mode.
04-28-2020, 03:44 PM #8

I'm not sure precisely what you're asking, but re-regioning is only available for game saves where there is Advanced Mode, and Advanced Mode is not available if there is no Quick Mode.

Yes, I need the modes, Save Wizard won't let us use it for some games.
05-02-2020, 10:54 AM #9
Xploder Ultimate Edition = waste of money pure garbage

hardly any of the saves worked and also your serial key kept running out.
then had issues getting a new one.

in the end i got my money back

and went with save wizard one they first start out and not had any problems at all

there support is very fast if you have a issue and support a lot more games

worth every penny save wizard

The following user thanked james6928 for this useful post:

Patrsn Playz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo