02-22-2013, 12:20 PM #1
xKtF
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Should I trade my consoles in or keep them?Once the newer Systems are released do you think you will ever use your PS3 and Xbox again? I am stuck I don't know which to choose I should start selling them now as I know its going to get me the most money as of now.
Rather than waiting till the last minute.Which are you going to choose? Keep your other systems or trade them in?
Hard decision.
02-22-2013, 12:26 PM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
keeping mind, doubt ill use it, if i had multiple laying about id trade in. but who knows i may do at a later date

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

xKtF
02-22-2013, 12:26 PM #3
Originally posted by INFINITYCL View Post
Should I trade my consoles in or keep them?Once the newer Systems are released do you think you will ever use your PS3 and Xbox again? I am stuck I don't know which to choose I should start selling them now as I know its going to get me the most money as of now.
Rather than waiting till the last minute.Which are you going to choose? Keep your other systems or trade them in?
Hard decision.

Its a good idea to sell it but your going to have to wait a few months for the PS4 maybe September or November :|

The following user thanked Gian_ for this useful post:

xKtF
02-22-2013, 12:28 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by kazam
Its a good idea to sell it but your going to have to wait a few months for the PS4 maybe September or November :|

sept ... nov????? i thought holiday period was december around christmas? maybe different outside of uk
02-22-2013, 12:28 PM #5
xKtF
In my man cave

Uh hard choices are there hacks on Ps4 yet?:troll:
02-22-2013, 12:32 PM #6
Originally posted by xLew
sept ... nov????? i thought holiday period was december around christmas? maybe different outside of uk

Oh yeah... :| sorry mistake

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Uh hard choices are there hacks on Ps4 yet?:troll:

You can buy one wait a few months for a pro 1337 hacker to make a Jailbreak for the PS4? :happycry:
02-22-2013, 12:34 PM #7
xKtF
In my man cave
Oh yeah... :| sorry mistake

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

You can buy one wait a few months for a pro 1337 hacker to make a Jailbreak for the PS4? :happycry:

LOL I have a feeling they will try to spy on us with that system.
02-22-2013, 12:37 PM #8
LOL I have a feeling they will try to spy on us with that system.

I will kill myself if I got banned on my PS4 :|
02-22-2013, 12:40 PM #9
xKtF
In my man cave
I will kill myself if I got banned on my PS4 :|

LOL I need to get ready for school.
02-22-2013, 12:41 PM #10
LOL I need to get ready for school.

okay bai ;p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.