02-23-2013, 10:42 AM #1
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you think we will be able to use our current PSN account on the PS4 or do you think Sony will start fresh? Personally I am hoping its a fresh start for the new system and everybody is on the same playing field and I think Sony may share this view especially due to the fact that there are many Trophy mods/hacks available for CFW users. According to Wiki you can create a username for online anonymity but have your real name for friends. How would you feel if you have to start a new account on PS4?
Last edited by Mewtwo ; 02-23-2013 at 10:45 AM.
02-23-2013, 10:49 AM #2
divybc
Former Staff
I would like it because if this would be the case I would be able to get the account I always wanted. Unfortunately some inactive faggot has it on PS3 :/
02-23-2013, 10:53 AM #3
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by divybc View Post
I would like it because if this would be the case I would be able to get the account I always wanted. Unfortunately some inactive faggot has it on PS3 :/

The amount of accounts I have created on PS3 due to being banned on CoD is ridiculous so I think it will be nice to start new and clear all the in actives plus it will be nice to be able to have spaces in a name like Lew said instead of xX3Not Happy or SadxX and such.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mewtwo for this useful post:

divybc, Kidd Cold
02-23-2013, 11:01 AM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
The amount of accounts I have created on PS3 due to being banned on CoD is ridiculous so I think it will be nice to start new and clear all the in actives plus it will be nice to be able to have spaces in a name like Lew said instead of xX3Not Happy or SadxX and such.

i just hope for change name and/or display name
02-23-2013, 11:02 AM #5
Nickolas47
Vault dweller
propably there will be an option of keeiping your account or start from scratch i would be nice also to add the abillity to keep the tropies u like and not the damn 0%
02-23-2013, 11:04 AM #6
divybc
Former Staff

Yeah spaces would be a good thing also.
02-23-2013, 11:13 AM #7
Qalar
Big Daddy
best thing is delete the accounts that has been inactive more than 3month and keep the active psn but reset all trophies

The following user thanked Qalar for this useful post:

CrazyWhyteBoy42

The following user groaned Qalar for this awful post:

NJN
02-23-2013, 11:58 AM #8
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I hope they keep the same account I have a lot of stuff on my account that I dont wanna lose.. I'll still have it on my PS3 but it wont be the same...

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

ZeroOo
02-23-2013, 11:59 AM #9
Yeah i heard we will still have SEN just on a new console
02-23-2013, 12:04 PM #10
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Do you think we will be able to use our current PSN account on the PS4 or do you think Sony will start fresh? Personally I am hoping its a fresh start for the new system and everybody is on the same playing field and I think Sony may share this view especially due to the fact that there are many Trophy mods/hacks available for CFW users. According to Wiki you can create a username for online anonymity but have your real name for friends. How would you feel if you have to start a new account on PS4?

I feel sorry for all the trophy lovers if there is a fresh start.

But yeah I hope there will be a fresh start and make some OG accounts. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo