Post: PS4 - No Backwards Compatibility & No Longer Free Online Service | My Opinions
02-25-2013, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah, so I cover the recent information/rumors that have been floating around in regards to the PS4 in this video. Let me know what you all think? I should have mentioned this in the video, but I think that if the online service costs money, I'll pay it if it means that the console itself won't be upwards of $500. Fingers crossed. :(

02-25-2013, 12:12 AM #2
Spongebob.
I defeated!
Time to switch to the Wii U. :fyea:
02-25-2013, 12:24 AM #3
eh, id pay it anyway
02-25-2013, 12:49 AM #4
Originally posted by Spongebob. View Post
Time to switch to the Wii U. :fyea:

It will never be time for that for me. lol

Originally posted by XHess View Post
eh, id pay it anyway

As long as it's not like $100 a year, yeah, I'd pay it too.
02-25-2013, 12:53 AM #5
Faim
NGU's Finest
This PS4 is starting to focus more and more on the Xbox360 >:(
02-25-2013, 01:02 AM #6
If You Have To Pay They Will Loose So Much Money. Standard.
02-25-2013, 01:12 AM #7
Hopefully we are paying for something worth it overall i think it will be a good console.
02-25-2013, 03:13 AM #8
Originally posted by faim16 View Post
This PS4 is starting to focus more and more on the Xbox360 >:(

I think it's becoming more like social media. :/ Showing your real name to people, having a share button... Is this even necessary?

Originally posted by ProductOfDaJosh View Post
If You Have To Pay They Will Loose So Much Money. Standard.

I think if they can launch the console at like $350, or something around there, then a subscription service wouldn't be too bad. :/

Originally posted by GeNeSiSx View Post
Hopefully we are paying for something worth it overall i think it will be a good console.

I agree completely.
02-25-2013, 03:17 AM #9
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by clayton567 View Post
Yeah, so I cover the recent information/rumors that have been floating around in regards to the PS4 in this video. Let me know what you all think? I should have mentioned this in the video, but I think that if the online service costs money, I'll pay it if it means that the console itself won't be upwards of $500. Fingers crossed. :(

I'm not paying for online fuck that, if that's true then fuck the PS4.

The following 3 users say thank you to Cmd-X for this useful post:

AgentSexyPig, ProductOfDaJosh, Tyster
02-25-2013, 03:52 AM #10
Originally posted by Vince
You are sadly misinformed. Sony's online service will continue to be free on the ps4.

good! and if it were pay-to-play id just bust out the psOne and go beast mode on some crash bandicoot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo