02-25-2013, 09:59 PM #1
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you believe GTA V will suffer grapgically due it being released on ps3. I do.

Sinmply look at san andreas on the ps3 and xbox360 today, it looks like a ps2 game

Put it this way, imagine a game like GTA San Andreas with its primitive graphics being released in september and the PS3 comes out in December. Then san andreas would look like it does today on both the ps3 and ps2. Which is preety bad compared to a normal ps3 game.

also id like to say, please stay on topicthe sales has nothing to do with the graphics. saying "it will sell like crazy" is'nt even on topic.
Also Be sure to elaborate, if you say it will not suffer, then please tell me how in the world you came up with this assumption, did you pull it out of your butt hole?
Last edited by |C++| ; 02-26-2013 at 10:40 PM.
02-25-2013, 10:04 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
It won't should be using a different engine same deal with the PS2 ports from PS3.
02-25-2013, 10:11 PM #3
FiNal_EleMeNt
Bounty hunter
the only part im thinking that it will suffer is because the release date. there are so many new games and new consoles coming out. i believe most people are saving up for PS4 and XBOX 720. Graghics would be great
02-25-2013, 10:45 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
imagine what GTA would of been like if it stayed exclusive, i think it will suffer by coming out on ps3 (if it does) it should be held back and made for ps4
02-25-2013, 10:48 PM #5
this will not suffer, it will sell like crazy!!!!!! Smile
02-25-2013, 11:33 PM #6
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
It will sell like crazy, people wont buy PS4's straight off most likely.
02-26-2013, 11:07 AM #7
It wont it will look great
02-26-2013, 10:37 PM #8
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ResistTheQ View Post
It won't should be using a different engine same deal with the PS2 ports from PS3.

no but look at san andreas on the ps3. it looks like ps2

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by XHess View Post
this will not suffer, it will sell like crazy!!!!!! Smile

idiot we are not taling about sales, and you not making money so why would you be happy about sales. We are talking about performance graphically.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by JP View Post
It will sell like crazy, people wont buy PS4's straight off most likely.

ugh what is wrong with you people. I am refering to the graphical Improvements.
02-27-2013, 07:08 AM #9
it won't suffer it one of the most anticipated games on ps3.
02-27-2013, 06:56 PM #10
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by C
Do you believe GTA V will suffer grapgically due it being released on ps3. I do.

Sinmply look at san andreas on the ps3 and xbox360 today, it looks like a ps2 game

Put it this way, imagine a game like GTA San Andreas with its primitive graphics being released in september and the PS3 comes out in December. Then san andreas would look like it does today on both the ps3 and ps2. Which is preety bad compared to a normal ps3 game.

also id like to say, please stay on topicthe sales has nothing to do with the graphics. saying "it will sell like crazy" is'nt even on topic.
Also Be sure to elaborate, if you say it will not suffer, then please tell me how in the world you came up with this assumption, did you pull it out of your butt hole?

You must be a one in a million idiot, graphically it shouldnt falter, and gameplay wise it shouldnt lessen either.

I believe the game will remain as good as its supposed to, whether on the PS3 or the PS4, whether its better then san andreas or not who can say? But if it isnt better then GTA4 then it is a failure as a game.

Either way, you dont have to play it unless you want to.

I can't believe people can be this stupid.

^Also san andreas IS A PS2 game, thats a good joke.

But if you want it to have superior graphics and still play it, you could possibly play it on PC and use mods, san andreas on PC looks pretty good imo.
Last edited by Keomo ; 02-27-2013 at 06:59 PM.

The following user thanked Keomo for this useful post:

CristinaRawr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo