05-06-2013, 01:47 AM #1
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); flash back : ps2 games :$50 Present ps3: $60 Future: ps4 games 99.99............ WTf???!!!

hey there people nawking here and flipping thru amazon and i discovered this: You must login or register to view this content.

Last time on this page back a couple weeks ago i either didn't see it or it was there the price and when i did my wallet screemed in pain 100$ wtf im guess im keeping my gamefly account then.. also i noticed something also change... the Release date. previously it was October 29, now it is December 31, with means 2 thing: one the release date of the ps3 has been pushed back and 2 this will hurt sales due to it being after x-mas.

Your thoughts on the matter?

The following 5 users groaned at nawking for this awful post:

oG GUNN3R, SONY, TrytoYOLO, U WOT M8
05-06-2013, 01:57 AM #2
zeb0ts
Haxor!
it look like im never gonna own a ps4 or gonna have to learn to be a pirate lol :|
05-06-2013, 02:12 AM #3
When it's December 31st, it means that the release date has not been determined yet. I doubt they will be $100, that's just WAY too much for a game.
05-06-2013, 02:22 AM #4
Probably just a placeholder for now. You'd think people would be smart not to overprice shit.
05-06-2013, 02:41 AM #5
Hugs
Gym leader
Maybe Ubisoft is just simply changing their pre-order price and the price would drop back down to $60 after it has been released.

I'm pretty sure Sony wouldn't be THAT money-hungry. If it does get to the point where they make it to $100, I guess no PS4 for me then.
05-06-2013, 02:42 AM #6
Burgundy85
Little One
Agree with TU69. The pre-order price is probably a precautionary on Amazon's part, unaware of what next-gen games will be priced as. And in my opinion I'd assume they will maintain the 60 dollar price point, or maybe go to 70 tops. But I really don't see that happening, the next-gen cycle is said to put an ease on development, not make it more strenuous and time consuming.
05-06-2013, 02:50 AM #7
Originally posted by nawking View Post
flash back : ps2 games :$50 Present ps3: $60 Future: ps4 games 99.99............ WTf???!!!

hey there people nawking here and flipping thru amazon and i discovered this: You must login or register to view this content.

Last time on this page back a couple weeks ago i either didn't see it or it was there the price and when i did my wallet screemed in pain 100$ wtf im guess im keeping my gamefly account then.. also i noticed something also change... the Release date. previously it was October 29, now it is December 31, with means 2 thing: one the release date of the ps3 has been pushed back and 2 this will hurt sales due to it being after x-mas.

that is most likely the collectors edition of it atm this was known of a price for a couple months due to their web designer accidentally putting it in the price list on ubisofts website
05-06-2013, 03:20 AM #8
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
More importantly Xbox360 games 80$
05-06-2013, 03:26 AM #9
holy canolie! WHAT THE HELL?
05-06-2013, 03:39 AM #10
xJoshyx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nawking View Post
flash back : ps2 games :$50 Present ps3: $60 Future: ps4 games 99.99............ WTf???!!!

thats abit to much..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo