05-25-2013, 11:33 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

It maybe a edit, it maybe real, if it is Sony are going all out this time round lol

The following 10 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

BlackReaperHD, Cyberix, Hadenkin, II Dave II, User23434, Modus, NJN, Rogue_Diamond, SONY, xSoulEdge
05-25-2013, 11:47 AM #11
-Skyline
Anonymous
Photoshop jobby or not, that is f**king gold! xD

The following user thanked -Skyline for this useful post:

Hadenkin
05-25-2013, 12:32 PM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by MrMadShoes
well i have a LED Samsung TV series 7000, 2011 model. costed me a crap lot of $ but worth it though, should have it there although i never looked lol.
just have a quick look in you tv settings maybe the hdmi settings, then turn your tv off by the off button on the remote, and iff your at xmb it'll turn off your ps3 and a hdmi controlled auio equipment like a surround sound too.

same as turning your ps3 on with the ps3 controller, ill turn you tv and audio equipment too all ready to go.

perfect for those early mornings and late nights when you dont want to get out of bed to turn anything on/off, but it'll cause you to end up being lazy and sleeping with your tv remote and ps3 controller haha

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

i actually think this is quite a legit ad tbh i was just looking at the one in the paper and it seems very legit.... hmmmmm

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dr.
i'm going to say it's fake because it looks like a bad photoshop job.

does it though? look at my other thread You must login or register to view this content.

it looks almost on par to that and thats official lol
Originally posted by JP View Post
Lmfao that's brilliant :ha!: Obviously a photoshop though.

id guess its a photoshop as it hasnt got the small print down the left side like the official one, but that maybe just due to it being in the paper... hmmmm
05-25-2013, 12:34 PM #13
Can't wait for the game tonight Happy . But i hope this is real Lol :think: btw is the ps4 going to be advertised tonight?
05-25-2013, 01:04 PM #14
Rogue_Diamond
⚔ Troooophies ⚔
Originally posted by xLew
You must login or register to view this content.

It maybe a edit, it maybe real, if it is Sony are going all out this time round lol

I like the new controller been trying to find a picture of it so thanks Smile
05-25-2013, 03:22 PM #15
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Something telling me it not real.
05-25-2013, 03:47 PM #16
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
If this happens, it will be completely insane. Love it.
05-25-2013, 03:51 PM #17
Wow, if sony actually has done this then bravo to them. xD
05-25-2013, 03:55 PM #18
SooIced
Gym leader
inb4 butthurt xbox fanboys :troll:
05-27-2013, 03:07 PM #19
Shakal
Little One
Originally posted by MrMadShoes
Nice :y: maybe we can turn on/turn off TV with the simple press of the start button, that would be bloody nice Winky Winky

It works now lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo