Post: Sony confirms: 1 account with PS+ will let the other accounts on PS4 also play online
06-11-2013, 11:14 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Sonys Yoshida confirms that if you for example have multiple accounts on a PS4 and only 1 of the accounts have PS+, all the other accounts will also be able to play online.

The following 40 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

.James, Adamâ„¢, chapu23, chiefclueless, Cyberix, Dannyman, El_Tito, GFM, Gian_, Hadenkin, Sheldon Cooper, Immaculate., Joel, LaughTracks, Lord Ike, User23434, matt0897, Mezzid, MOHN, Mutha_uckas, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Jango, Platinum G, playstation4cfw, PrimeCreated, QsM, Sandyballz, Soldier., SONY, Swifter, trilispy, TrytoYOLO, worrorfight, Wretch 32, xAJM, xShadow, xSOADx, xVandal
06-21-2013, 05:22 PM #56
DarkPassenger
Do a barrel roll!
What if you can get you log in on your friends account once, and your friend has PS Plus, can you create a new account and play Online without paying? o.O
06-21-2013, 06:08 PM #57
Tezzsun
Do a barrel roll!
Another reason why Xbox is being beaten by the PS
06-26-2013, 10:40 AM #58
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by DarkPassenger View Post
What if you can get you log in on your friends account once, and your friend has PS Plus, can you create a new account and play Online without paying? o.O

you can do that, its confirmed.

if you have ps+ on your console everyone else on that console will have access to multiplayer via your account. so technically if your account is activated on another console it'll work the same on that console.

that being if yo ucan have more than one activation, like the ps3 does with 2 activations.

but they could counter that and say you can only have one account activated, only time will tell.
06-27-2013, 03:02 AM #59
hyperj123
Nuff Said...No Exceptions
Originally posted by xLew
You must login or register to view this content.

Sonys Yoshida confirms that if you for example have multiple accounts on a PS4 and only 1 of the accounts have PS+, all the other accounts will also be able to play online.

Awesome news but what about ps+ exclusives? Right now I cannot play a free trial game on my ps3 on my name only hers. My girlfriend has ps+ because we got her one in feb.
06-27-2013, 10:30 AM #60
Soldier.
The Legend
Stickied thread to stop any threads being created asking this question.
06-27-2013, 11:35 AM #61
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by hyperj123 View Post
Awesome news but what about ps+ exclusives? Right now I cannot play a free trial game on my ps3 on my name only hers. My girlfriend has ps+ because we got her one in feb.

it maybe different for ps4, time will tell
06-29-2013, 10:08 AM #62
SONY Rules!!
I think that I have seen that the price of PS+ sitll the same.
06-30-2013, 08:58 AM #63
xLew--
Former Staff
technically if you own all the consoles its cheaper Winky Winky a 1/3 cheaper Smile
06-30-2013, 04:29 PM #64
This is good news, but i wonder if PSN account like mine which was originally created in the US work in the UK.. i migrated you see. I can't edit my country to UK on my original PSN account. I really want to fund my USA account... But i can't with $ only Pounds... Does anyone know if i can purchase USA PSN codes over ebay over to the UK? never done this before.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo