06-16-2013, 09:47 PM #1
BlueSkyMods
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think anyone will try and mod/jailbreak the ps4? I mean after what happen to George hotz will anyone even try? Honestly i dont want anyone to jailbreak it , but if they do, i will. What about you?

The following 8 users groaned at BlueSkyMods for this awful post:

chiefclueless, Hadenkin, User23434, OtagoFlames, Jango, Phobia, SneakyJewTheScammer, U WOT M8
06-16-2013, 09:59 PM #2
DarkPassenger
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BlueSkyMods View Post
Do you guys think anyone will try and mod/jailbreak the ps4? I mean after what happen to George hotz will anyone even try? Honestly i dont want anyone to jailbreak it , but if they do, i will. What about you?

Its possible to mod ps4 but if they do and if they get caught they will have to face sony. Honestly I think someone will eventually find a way to mod the ps4.
06-16-2013, 10:01 PM #3
TheInsider
Little One
Do you guys think anyone will try and mod/jailbreak the ps4? I mean after what happen to George hotz will anyone even try? Honestly i dont want anyone to jailbreak it , but if they do, i will. What about you?

I don't really see the point of jailbreaking the ps4 tbh.
06-16-2013, 10:13 PM #4
BlueSkyMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DarkPassenger View Post
Its possible to mod ps4 but if they do and if they get caught they will have to face sony. Honestly I think someone will eventually find a way to mod the ps4.

Yeah i agree. But I think sony is gonna be a little bit more careful with the way they do things with the ps4 to prevent it , but like you said , someone will eventually mod it and face sony just like geohot did.
06-16-2013, 10:22 PM #5
DarkPassenger
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah i agree. But I think sony is gonna be a little bit more careful with the way they do things with the ps4 to prevent it , but like you said , someone will eventually mod it and face sony just like geohot did.

Everyone makes mistake probably even sony. Ps1 and Ps2 was moded and even ps3, that means that there is a chance that ps4 will me modded to. Geo Hotz wasnt careful he let everyone know that he hacked the ps3 and that how sony found out.
06-16-2013, 10:35 PM #6
No point in modding or jailbreaking it sony will just counter with a mandatoure update as thats how they deigned it. or in dumb ass language
THEY LEARN FROM THERE MISTAKES jao hotz learnt that the hard way as well.

The following 2 users say thank you to OtagoFlames for this useful post:

iiAceHD, WINNERS_CIRCLE24
06-16-2013, 11:08 PM #7
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
don´t even kid about it I don't want the ps4 modded is better the way it is anyways what more can you ask for really ? The ps4 has great features already and i don´t think Sony is going to be making the same mistake twice.
Is just my opinion
06-16-2013, 11:16 PM #8
Jango
I love my kitteh
How many threads need to made on this topic? If it happens it happens. Whatever. There will be a massive ban wave if it does and you will be fucked. And I will be over here laughing at you for doing it.
06-16-2013, 11:21 PM #9
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
PS4 Jailbreak FTW
06-16-2013, 11:23 PM #10
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
lol faggot the console hasn't even came out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo