07-08-2013, 03:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently at E3 the Sony consle that made HEADLINES a cross the world was retalied at $399 throughout the western world including America,Britan, And europen country's.

this amazing retail price had the PS4 blow XBOX ONE of the E3 stage. Although organilly $540 retail the PS3 held many stage confrences marking down the revolutionary device to $399 retail what us amazing to the Reatail Of the Xbox one at 599 retail.

as throughout the world many young and old gamer's took $399 to there local gaming kmart,Coles,EB games,JB-hifi,Big W. to preorder there awesome new device The PS4 but sadly Australian gamers witch his 72% of the australian population found out that there beloved sony consles where to cost and extra $200 marking it up to $599 in australian
curency considering the current
Australian dollar is 1.04 american.
07-09-2013, 03:34 AM #20
Moment
Banned
Originally posted by Owaka99 View Post
Recently at E3 the Sony consle that made HEADLINES a cross the world was retalied at $399 throughout the western world including America,Britan, And europen country's.

this amazing retail price had the PS4 blow XBOX ONE of the E3 stage. Although organilly $540 retail the PS3 held many stage confrences marking down the revolutionary device to $399 retail what us amazing to the Reatail Of the Xbox one at 599 retail.

as throughout the world many young and old gamer's took $399 to there local gaming kmart,Coles,EB games,JB-hifi,Big W. to preorder there awesome new device The PS4 but sadly Australian gamers witch his 72% of the australian population found out that there beloved sony consles where to cost and extra $200 marking it up to $599 in australian
curency considering the current
Australian dollar is 1.04 american.

lol Coles is a supermarket, they don't sell consoles or games.
07-09-2013, 09:04 AM #21
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Meatwad View Post
Well the US dollar and Australian dollar are worth essentially the same. Secondly shipping costs would be cheaper because those consoles were probably made in China, so easier to ship from Asia to Australia than to the US. And lastly I would say tax alone wouldn't cause this increase in price. A big example are digital products like Adobe CE which were $1,500 more in Australia than the US for no good reason.

Shipping costs for most items in Australia is pretty high due to the overall size of the place.
Tech goods cost a bomb due to this reason they are marked up a ton due to shipping costs.
Add to this the higher price of living in Australia mixed with a strong currency due to the export nature of the economy it explains the price.
Food is cheaper in Australia due to being so hot but imported ones cost loads more.
Add into the mix taxes that explains 75% of the price. Last part is due to the profit being made.

The overall price is not that bad when you factor in all of that Sony are doing it pretty cheap and meant to be making a profit. Quite a thing to do.
07-09-2013, 11:00 AM #22
very unlucky haha,

Teddy
07-09-2013, 11:33 AM #23
Originally posted by CorruptModder
sold cfw Happy lol need ps4 for 399 :P Winky Winky

why so early?
07-09-2013, 01:13 PM #24
Liquid_Remedy
I LIKE FUDGE !!!!
they have a higher rate of living and got paid to match so tbf pointless info
07-09-2013, 03:08 PM #25
iWONDERif
Bounty hunter
Aussies earn a higher minimum wage so everything is more expensive so kind of obivous it would cost more
07-09-2013, 03:53 PM #26
FireWire
I'm done here.
Just about everything, here in Australia is more expensive. If you know a whole lot about economics etc and compare to other countries, for the most part, it isn't that bad. On that note too, Australia is one of the few countries that is stable (economy wise). Although, some things, such as houses going for $680,000 is ridiculous. None-the-less, I'd be willing to pay $550 for the PS4.
07-09-2013, 04:39 PM #27
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Owaka99 View Post
why so early?

early lol i didnt use it and i didnt want my accounts banned xD
07-09-2013, 10:35 PM #28
Originally posted by CorruptModder
early lol i didnt use it and i didnt want my accounts banned xD

oh thats probaly legit you getting ghosts ill play with you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo