Post: Why you shouldn't get the PS4 till next year. Read!!!
07-10-2013, 07:11 AM #1
Juicy J
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There is plenty reasons on why to wait it out and get the PS4 in 8-12 months and here's why in my opinion.

1, There are new games coming out that won't be released on the PS4, for example NHL 14, Madden and all the other EA Sports games and plenty more other games as well.

2, You can still play online for free on the ps3 and still play your favorite new releases coming out this year CoSad Awesome Ghost, GTA, BF4 etc..

3, The biggest reason of all is.... 8-12 months after the PS4 has been released they will come out with the new and improved PS4 and get rid of any bugs the original may have had, much like they did with the PS3 Fat to the PS3 Slim and be at a cheaper price! 249.99 or maybe even 200!

There are plenty reasons on why to also get the new PS4, I'm not trying to say the PS4 isn't worthy because yes, I know it will be an outstanding system but this is just a few logical reasons on why you might want to wait a few months. Hope this helped someone make their decision easier!

The following 5 users say thank you to Juicy J for this useful post:

cielphantomhive, KilogC, xVandal, zackxedge

The following 33 users groaned at Juicy J for this awful post:

_Nightwing, Kyanon, aBoss, ccarlsen, Cyberix, DeNoMix, Dman93, ePic_3.o, fluffyTHEnutsak, Gommy, Hadenkin, Havoc69, HomelandSec, IRAQ, User23434, Mezzid, Shane, Modus, MOHN, Mr cake man, NelsonRodV, NJN, Priiime, Rick, Scullzyy, tiges, U WOT M8, XJ18, xKtF, xLew--, xMuz
07-10-2013, 08:38 AM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Juicy
There is plenty reasons on why to wait it out and get the PS4 in 8-12 months and here's why in my opinion.

1, There are new games coming out that won't be released on the PS4, for example NHL 14, Madden and all the other EA Sports games and plenty more other games as well.

2, You can still play online for free on the ps3 and still play your favorite new releases coming out this year CoSad Awesome Ghost, GTA, BF4 etc..

3, The biggest reason of all is.... 8-12 months after the PS4 has been released they will come out with the new and improved PS4 and get rid of any bugs the original may have had, much like they did with the PS3 Fat to the PS3 Slim and be at a cheaper price! 249.99 or maybe even 200!

There are plenty reasons on why to also get the new PS4, I'm not trying to say the PS4 isn't worthy because yes, I know it will be an outstanding system but this is just a few logical reasons on why you might want to wait a few months. Hope this helped someone make their decision easier!

1. only game id like to play on ps3 is GTA 5, then itll be sold along with the ps3.

2. same as 1.

3. that doesnt matter 1 bit, you have warranty, if its breaks you get it a new one for free. unless you break it yourself. so the is no point what so ever waiting.

other then that i cant see 1 reason at all to not get a ps4 straight away. i cant see how people have a second thought about not getting one straight away lol well unless theyre really short for money then thats understandable

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Mezzid,
07-10-2013, 11:03 AM #12
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xLew
1. only game id like to play on ps3 is GTA 5, then itll be sold along with the ps3.

2. same as 1.

3. that doesnt matter 1 bit, you have warranty, if its breaks you get it a new one for free. unless you break it yourself. so the is no point what so ever waiting.

other then that i cant see 1 reason at all to not get a ps4 straight away. i cant see how people have a second thought about not getting one straight away lol well unless theyre really short for money then thats understandable

Most of the times I read stuff like this I don't even bother to reply, but you put exactly my thoughts in your post so thank you :p
Completely agree, also I don't see them bringing out a slim in the first year, maybe in 1,5-3 years.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mezzid for this useful post:

_Nightwing, xLew--
07-10-2013, 11:28 AM #13
Even IF they would make a slim model so fast, the price would be like $ 400-450..
07-10-2013, 11:40 AM #14
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Thinking of holding off with buying a PS4 until a year after that games released should also be higher when a console is first released not many games for it.
And the games which are out won't be running the best due to being a dev kit to the studios.
Cheaper bundles that said if I find a bundle that a steal going to buy one.

Waiting on some bundles right now to appear.
07-10-2013, 08:39 PM #15
sunshine333
Do a barrel roll!
Well i think i wont wait 8-12 months but at least 1-2 so you get other peoples opinions and u can still decide if u wait or get it
07-10-2013, 08:44 PM #16
Richard.
Won't be active..
Honestly, I never really go on people's opinions when it comes to stuff like this, mainly because with every console you get a year warranty so if there are any problems in the first year, you'll get another console for free.

There is a good amount of games coming out.. BF4, AC4, Watch dogs etc will look brilliant on the PS4

If they do think of something to improve the system then I'm sure they will just make an system update as they do on PS3. It's looks brilliant at the moment for PS4 gamers, if I were to wait then it would only be until there is a spot on bundle. That's the only time.
07-10-2013, 09:16 PM #17
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
1) Stupid reason
2) Stupid reason
3) You have 2 year warranty and you can extend it if you are so afraid. I had YLOD problem with Fat and maybe that is the bug you are talking about, but I have friends that have it since it was launched and they use it a lot and it works fine as from the first day. So, it is up to each PS3 (PS4 in the future) to work or not. And if you have a problem, as I have said before, you have the warranty covering your ass.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hadenkin for this useful post:

_Nightwing, Rick
07-11-2013, 02:57 AM #18
Verray
Save Point
Hmm thanks, you gave me some reasons not to buy it yet. i'll look into it.
07-11-2013, 03:05 AM #19
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Honestly, I never really go on people's opinions when it comes to stuff like this, mainly because with every console you get a year warranty so if there are any problems in the first year, you'll get another console for free.

There is a good amount of games coming out.. BF4, AC4, Watch dogs etc will look brilliant on the PS4

If they do think of something to improve the system then I'm sure they will just make an system update as they do on PS3. It's looks brilliant at the moment for PS4 gamers, if I were to wait then it would only be until there is a spot on bundle. That's the only time.

+1

Plus, for me; this may be the last year in which college is somewhat easy; And depending on financial things and if I decided to get a bike or a house (or wait it out for both) it may be the last year in which I work part-time. So, it could be a long span of time before I have regular free time for gaming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo