Post: Who Thinks The 1st Gen PS4 Will Contain Too Many Bugs?
09-03-2013, 09:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Personally I think the 1st PS4 will contain a lot of bugs and issues. So therefore I will wait for a bit just to be sure that it is worth buying or not.

The following user thanked JayIsTooRaw for this useful post:

Scyklone
09-03-2013, 09:20 PM #2
Jango
I love my kitteh
I think that people need to calm their balls and wait till it comes out.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jango for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, xLew--
09-03-2013, 09:29 PM #3
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
Originally posted by JayIsTooRaw View Post
Personally I think the 1st PS4 will contain a lot of bugs and issues. So therefore I will wait for a bit just to be sure that it is worth buying or not.

When the xbox 360 was first released it had too many problems and then they made a new slim and it is better so if the ps4 have too many problems they will do the same so I'm going to wait for a bit too
09-03-2013, 10:08 PM #4
1st Gen PS4 lmfao.. And yes, like with any electronic product using software and os's etc have bugs, but they get fixed. Just like the PS3 had a lot of problems from day 1 but they brought out fw updates to fix them. PS4 will be the same. I doubt it will have hardware issues but most likely problems with the UI and bugs on the stores etc. Like anything really.

The following 2 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, txlonghorn97
09-03-2013, 10:15 PM #5
I dont think the PS4 will have any hardware problems.Sony has learnt from their mistakes,so yeah...There may be some UI problems or maybe PS Home/PS Store etc and even these wil be fixed with patches.Im a bit worried about the "share" button fuctionalities
09-03-2013, 11:49 PM #6
rls1321
Pokemon Trainer
like I have said a few times I think the hardware is going to be spot on and few to little defective units, when you mass produce at this level a few unit with problems are expected.

However the only real concern I have is the os software, as it is new and untested I do expect it to be semi problematic with quite a few updates coming in the first year I wont be surprised if were at v2.01 by nov 2014

but like shoes said, "day 1" without a single fuck given Winky Winky

The following user thanked rls1321 for this useful post:

xLew--
09-04-2013, 03:05 AM #7
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by JayIsTooRaw View Post
Personally I think the 1st PS4 will contain a lot of bugs and issues. So therefore I will wait for a bit just to be sure that it is worth buying or not.

I'm pretty sure they had thousands of hours testing the system for bugs and errors,etc.

The following user thanked HomelandSec for this useful post:

Fuhrer
09-04-2013, 09:18 AM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Based on history the first release always it the most unstable most likely hardware faults.
09-04-2013, 11:51 AM #9
Exactly too many bugs waste of money.
09-04-2013, 11:52 AM #10
Everyone will because it is in the "hype"

I'm just a bit skeptical about getting it when it comes out or wait. Still deciding. Thanks for the post.
Last edited by Budz ; 09-06-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo