10-21-2013, 10:46 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just seen this over at the official forums, you older lot will appreciate this more.

That ps1 console though! Where my sony gaming days all started.

For the people that dont know what #PlayStationMemories was it was a thing on twitter where people would use that hash tag and post their PlayStation memories from across the whole PlayStation era to date.

This video was created from though facts that many people posted.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 10-21-2013 at 10:49 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

-Google-, RAB, Camaro, DeNoMix, DrinkinMyStella, Fatpabs, iFruit, LightModz, NJN, partypoker15, Rath, xIDAFG
10-22-2013, 11:28 PM #29
xIDAFG
Banned
Awesome!! Video Is Real Real Good... Smile
10-23-2013, 02:52 AM #30
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Oh man nostalgia trip here I come. I loved my PS1, the bootscreen is iconic. I enjoyed playing games like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Laura Croft, Gran Turismo, hell the list could go on. My first 'multiplayer' experience was on the PS1 with Crash Bash. If any of you guys have played that game you know what I mean by multiplayer.

Then sure enough the PS2 comes out. And oh my God, that bootscreen was phenomenal. I enjoyed of course the Crash Bandicoot titles, and Spyro titles. But I discovered a series called SOCOM and I still own all three titles, and that's when I experienced actual online gameplay. And to this day I still miss Jester, I might have to pay him a visit before the PS4 comes out.

Eventually I got my PS3 and my first game was Grand Theft Auto 4. I was already a GTA addict from playing GTA 3, GTA VC and GTA SA on PS2, so it was only normal to continue with GTA 4. I actually did the first mission and immediately jumped into multiplayer lol. Some of the best friends I have added on PS3 I met on GTA. Then came Call of Duty World at War. Just a fucking amazing game, from search and destroy to team deathmatch, and of course my favorite thing to do... snake haha. Then BFBC/BFBC2 and so on. And the tear jerker franchise for me, Infamous/Infamous 2. I don't feel like going full nostalgia trip and highjacking the thread haha.

Throughout the years I've played some amazing titles, met some cool people, and overall enjoyed the experience that Sony has brought and I hope they continue to bring it with the PS4. May the years ahead be full of experiences that we can reflect on for the next console to come. Man I feel like Ezio in the beginning of AC2. :'Winky Winky

10-24-2013, 09:40 AM #31
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
technology is growing by 10x every 7years so they say so imagine in whats its going to be like in 20years, ill never stop gaming the posibilities are endless!!

The following user thanked DrinkinMyStella for this useful post:

xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo