10-30-2013, 06:35 PM #1
Default Avatar
Gerbo44
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I haven't been on NGU in months, probably over a year now (forgot info had to us an old account)... So sorry if this is a dumb question. But a couple months ago I was ready to order the PS4 off Amazon and got called into work before I finished and since then had spaced doing it... I've recently been playing a lot again and have all my game orders ready to go, but my problem is I forgot to go preorder my system and I'm thinking unless I wanna pay $700+ on eBay, I won't have a PS4 until almost Christmas. Is there ANYWHERE in the US I can get one for $500ish and get it atleast by December 1st? Any info is helpful because the soonest I've found is mid December through WalMart.. :wtf:
10-30-2013, 08:55 PM #2
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
craigslist maybe. You best bet is to just go stand in line and hope you get one. Thats what I might do or try to use some one that works at a retailer that you know. And ask them to hold you a console or something.
10-30-2013, 09:02 PM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
More likely you better go in line. I advise going to stores like Toys R Us and ask if they have any consoles out to buy on release. Gamestop and Best buy ect are going to be filled with people
10-30-2013, 09:05 PM #4
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
you can actually buy them now, but it is wayyyy too much for me... I know a company that are selling them for £1000 yes GBP and its been happening for over 2 weeks
10-31-2013, 01:01 AM #5
It's gonna be in stock buddy Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo