11-08-2013, 01:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Look at all those beautiful PS4's that arrived at Amazon's facility. :O =3

I pre-ordered from Amazon, maybe one of them are mine. Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 9 users say thank you to Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Fatpabs, Kratos_, MrXXPSNGAMERXx, NJN, Porter_Justice, xKing04zZ, xLew--
11-08-2013, 03:58 PM #20
Originally posted by Mr.
After blowing up the picture, it appears that there are 60 PS4's per pallet, and roughly 30 pallets. (I work at a warehouse and know how they stack pallets effectively).
60x50= 3000 PS4's!! Just from what I could see!

Anybody want to do some GTA shit, and rob that warehouse?

Haha sweet. Smile
11-08-2013, 05:30 PM #21
Originally posted by Mr.
After blowing up the picture, it appears that there are 60 PS4's per pallet, and roughly 30 pallets. (I work at a warehouse and know how they stack pallets effectively).

And 2,999.5 of them are mine.
11-08-2013, 08:33 PM #22
My ps4 is not there mine is at the other warehouse across the road.
11-08-2013, 09:19 PM #23
Originally posted by Mr.

count me in bro tears
11-08-2013, 09:40 PM #24
St0rM
Treasure hunter
I work there and I can vouch I bashed each and everyones console pre orders.

sorry you'll have to wait till jan 2014 =3
11-09-2013, 06:06 AM #25
well im glad im picking mine up at gamestop... hehe
Originally posted by St0rM View Post
I work there and I can vouch I bashed each and everyones console pre orders.

sorry you'll have to wait till jan 2014 =3
11-09-2013, 01:35 PM #26
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
I pre order mines from amazon also cant wait
11-09-2013, 01:52 PM #27
Kieron
Former Staff
So many PS4s =3
11-09-2013, 01:52 PM #28
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
The only pace taking preorders at the time I went to go ahead and put my money down was Best Buy. I tried going in there the other day to go ahead and pay it off, and the guy at the register was like, 'um sir. You can't pay on it. You can only pay it out right once the system gets here.' I was like ok, you're gay and your store is gay, but what about accessories. He then proceeded to tell me this, 'I don't know anything about the Playstation 4, or what comes with it but I'm sure we'll have plenty of accessories to choose from.'

:dumb:

Then I go into GameStop to preorder some PS4 games, and this fat fuck tells me, 'I bet you I can change your mind to get an Xbox One...'

I listen to his bullshit and each thing he tells me, I simply reply, 'yeah but the PS4 is faster, cheaper, and it's not a square like a TiVo box.'

He obviously gets mad and sends me to the counter to preorder my shit. I go in there yesterday to see if they have any accessories because GameStops across the country are already receiving some stuff, and of course they have a big TV in the front, with a fake demo Xbox One hooked up to it and in the windows are these empty Xbox One boxes with a sign that tells people to pick them up from here. I look at the VERY back of the store and see like, 4 empty PS4 boxes and one row of empty PS4 game boxes....no signs. No nothing. Just in the very back of the store...
I hate this area. Northeast Texas is fucking retarded.

:ForeverAlone:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo